Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

EVERYBODY BE COOL; The super awesome thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #1241
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utard View Post
The crack is easy. Open diffs.
Cheating with that thing in the bottom
Old 07-10-2013, 08:35 PM   #1242
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Man

Fucking stupid.

That close to molten pahoehoe is ridiculously stupid

Hope that shot was worth it
Old 07-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #1244
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No cheating at all just drove right through it.

If I had lockers that would have been cheating.

I mis that old jeep.
well nowadays the part where you had something to run over swallows 33" tires so you need a locker or a very long wheelbase. Not an easy obstacle anymore with open diffs.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #1245
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Man

Fucking stupid.

That close to molten pahoehoe is ridiculously stupid

Hope that shot was worth it
If he lost his balance and fell, things would've turned out differently.

Coming soon to the Toyota Genuine Accessories Catalog:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjlpZ2zwPvU
Old 07-11-2013, 05:07 PM   #1246
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No cheating at all just drove right through it.

If I had lockers that would have been cheating.

I mis that old jeep.
Cheating is filling the hole. I could drive through the Grand Canyon....but if it was filled with logs it would be cheating!
Old 07-12-2013, 10:13 AM   #1247
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
well nowadays the part where you had something to run over swallows 33" tires so you need a locker or a very long wheelbase. Not an easy obstacle anymore with open diffs.
Hum. Did the crack get bigger?

That jeep only had 32" tires without locker BUT it did have a longarm rubicon kit installed. And I am a hella good driver. I am sure the straight axle on the front was a big help.

At any rate that is a fun drive to go from poison spider - gold bar rim - the crack loop.

I wish I had a beater to go back down there. Fun place.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:16 AM   #1248
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Cheating is filling the hole. I could drive through the Grand Canyon....but if it was filled with logs it would be cheating!
Yeah I guess looking at the photo again I see the log at the bottom. Would have been different without it for sure. Our group did not put it in there it was already there before we went over it.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:51 PM   #1249
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hum. Did the crack get bigger?

That jeep only had 32" tires without locker BUT it did have a longarm rubicon kit installed. And I am a hella good driver. I am sure the straight axle on the front was a big help.

At any rate that is a fun drive to go from poison spider - gold bar rim - the crack loop.

I wish I had a beater to go back down there. Fun place.
I took my truck through there with no damage. I had to bypass the crack due to my open diffs.
Old 07-12-2013, 08:15 PM   #1250
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laIF5oH38oY
Old 07-12-2013, 08:17 PM   #1251
JabbaJabbaJabba

Quote:
Yeah I guess looking at the photo again I see the log at the bottom. Would have been different without it for sure. Our group did not put it in there it was already there before we went over it.
Just pushing your buttons man

Good job on crossing it with no traction aids. Nice flex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Too skinny for me. I like girls who lift. Muscle is sexy...
Old 07-12-2013, 08:44 PM   #1254
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

your telling me you would kick her out of bed?
Old 07-14-2013, 10:16 AM   #1257
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Russell
Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
Like to see the looks of people when you walk around the mall with one of these
Attached Thumbnails
EVERYBODY BE COOL; The super awesome thread-bags.jpg  
Old 07-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #1258
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Russell
Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
This is a cool pic
Attached Thumbnails
EVERYBODY BE COOL; The super awesome thread-reflection.jpg  
Old 07-14-2013, 04:15 PM   #1259
Professional Web Wheeler

Products Discussed in this Thread