Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

EVERYBODY BE COOL; The super awesome thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-13-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
EVERYBODY BE COOL; The super awesome thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post

This should belong in the Super Awesome Thread, not in the funny picture thread! And if we don't have a Super Awesome Thread, we need one! lol
BakoTruck's comment above pretty much sums it up. I've been thinking for awhile now that we need a "cool stuff' thread. We've got the funny pics/videos thread, the WTF thread and BrianR has his great music thread but where do you post videos, pics, links of truly COOL stuff?

Here!

There have been lots of great posts of cool stuff that kind of get lost in the shuffle around here. So if you have something you think is wicked, awesome, cool, kick ass, bad ass, righteous, bitchin and so on, throw it up.

I will kick it off with a few things I find cool..
First off, the video that pretty much sealed the deal for me getting this bike...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_er8w39tDM

Next up we have some beatboxing (which I think should be listed as a superpower right up there with x-ray vision)....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZsML4uWoiw

some Tony Jaa clips (no wires, no cgi)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYE9F...eature=related
Old 10-13-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
where's the booby beer?
Old 10-13-2010, 09:57 PM   #3
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pics of Ivan Stewart's old stadium truck...

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...k-Ivan-Stewart

Old 10-13-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
I feel so Devo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
where's the booby beer?
I didn't want to be a re-post offender
Old 10-13-2010, 09:59 PM   #5
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
I didn't want to be a re-post offender
I wouldn't complain about seeing those bazookas again and idk who would !
Old 10-13-2010, 10:00 PM   #6
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-13-2010, 10:01 PM   #7
I feel so Devo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
I wouldn't complain about seeing those bazookas again and idk who would !
good point...

the post the inspired Bako's comment that inspired me to get off my ass and make this thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
Old 10-13-2010, 10:03 PM   #8

Old 10-13-2010, 10:06 PM   #9
I feel so Devo

http://www.motopeds.com/

Old 10-14-2010, 10:28 AM   #10
I feel so Devo

We're Alive - The Zombie Podcast

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/The_Zom...cast/Main.html

Free on Itunes and Zune.

Great story. If you are a fan of zombie movies or just horror in general, you should check it out.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:34 AM   #11
Geode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Geode's Tacoma Gallery
Re: Dig the sound track

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/468993/jetman/
Old 10-14-2010, 10:39 AM   #12
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I was waiting for this thread, and just the fact it's finally here is super awesome !!
Old 10-14-2010, 10:54 AM   #13
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENd-n...eature=related
Old 10-14-2010, 11:01 AM   #14
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
someone posted this a while back...lots of awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4X6eYYumbY
Old 10-14-2010, 11:02 AM   #15
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
i seen that thing in person, it beasti'n
Old 10-14-2010, 11:02 AM   #16
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-14-2010, 11:16 AM   #17
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I see people riding these around town and they are badass! The zero electric bikes are made here too.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:24 AM   #18
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
This thread possibly gets BakoTruck's stamp of approval, pending more pictures of broads with beer drinking equipment attached to their boobies!
Old 10-14-2010, 04:54 PM   #19
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats pretty tight! It would be awesome to rock down the mountain bike trails with that thing. lol
Quote:
We're Alive - The Zombie Podcast

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/The_Zom...cast/Main.html

Free on Itunes and Zune.

Great story. If you are a fan of zombie movies or just horror in general, you should check it out.
sweet! going to be checking that out
Old 10-14-2010, 05:02 PM   #20
I feel so Devo

^ I should mention that it's an audio podcast, not video, but it still rocks

found this at work today.... I'm not a huge mountain bike person or nothing but this thing is a work of art IMO.

http://www.xc.lv/mtb/forums/viewtopic.php?id=6132

Products Discussed in this Thread