Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Did any one ever see that "extreme machines 4x4" show on the Discovery channel

Old 10-14-2010, 05:43 PM   #1
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Did any one ever see that "extreme machines 4x4" show on the Discovery channel

Please excuse the title....I really can't remember what channel it aired on.

It aired maybe 6-8 years ago, it was an hour long episode about 4x4s that had clips of hummers, monster trucks,jeeps rock crawling, atvs, some LVSs (military vehicles),baja trucks and some other ones.

Did any one here ever see it. I think it was on either TLC/ or discovery channel, and I have googled it, even looked on the Discovery home page, but all that comes up is these big race trucks, and other extreme machine episodes. Nothing related to that one particular episode pops up anywhere.

Did anyone ever see a show like similar to what I described above. I know for a fact that it aired over 6 years ago cuz it aired well before I graduated from high school. That and I recorded it with a VCR, but lo and behold...I lost the tape years ago.

Anybody know what I'm talking about?
Old 10-14-2010, 05:47 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
What is a VCR? What is a tape?

Sounds vaguely familiar. I probably caught the end of it or something.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #3
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Try looking around on hulu and you tube.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:01 PM   #4
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post

aah so true. sonofabitch. Can't believe I didn't think of that considering I watched all 6 seasons of Lost in one month during the summer on hulu.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:02 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post

aaahahaha funny guy. By the way how do you quote multiple posts?
Old 10-14-2010, 06:09 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Majic

How the FUCK did you do that?

hahaha

and I believe you ment "magic"
Old 10-14-2010, 06:14 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Use on the posts you want to quote then use on the last post you want to quote. So if you want to quote 3 posts you click on the first one on the second and on the third.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:19 PM   #8
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post
Quote:
Use on the posts you want to quote then use on the last post you want to quote. So if you want to quote 3 posts you click on the first one on the second and on the third.

You mean like this?
Old 10-14-2010, 06:25 PM   #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel0787 View Post
You mean like this?
Perfect. Now pay me $50 for showing you.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:38 PM   #10
Quote:
Perfect. Now pay me $50 for showing you.

I would but........FUCK OFF!!! ahahahahahahahahaha

jk.....but seriously thanks for the info
Old 10-14-2010, 06:40 PM   #11
Banned
Quote:
I would but........FUCK OFF!!! ahahahahahahahahaha

jk.....but seriously thanks for the info
Alright then. A supercharger will do.

NP dude.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:06 PM   #12
Quote:
Alright then. A supercharger will do.

NP dude.

AAh damn here I go again, what's NP
Old 10-14-2010, 07:08 PM   #13
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
No problem
Old 10-14-2010, 07:11 PM   #14
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
I think I kinda remember this show, did they go out to Moab Utah and do offroading in the snow? They were testing out some equipment to sell.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:14 PM   #15
toytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant future
Name: Jason
toytacoma22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
aaahahaha funny guy. By the way how do you quote multiple posts?
Quote:
AAh damn here I go again, what's NP
Some mothers children!
Old 10-14-2010, 08:05 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by toytacoma22 View Post
Some mothers children!

Hey Hey now, not all of us are that bright.

EVERYBODY learns this stuff somewhere along the road....cuz of course no one is born knowing these things.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:08 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post
I think I kinda remember this show, did they go out to Moab Utah and do offroading in the snow? They were testing out some equipment to sell.

I don't know about the Moab part, and there was no snow from what I can remember. It was just explaining how people used 4x4 vehicles, you know for recreational purposes and every day uses.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:11 PM   #18
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post
That was more recent on speed. AEV was testing the Jeep producs and Scott Brady from Expedition West was in it. Dangerous Drives is what you are thinking of. The episode is on Hulu.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:23 PM   #19
Whoa, I was on youtube today and I found the show I was asking about in the OP.,, it's in Spanish though :/ but it doesn't matter to me, as it was my first language.

Although I must say, the voice of the original narrator was way better, but either way I found the videos. haha

I first saw this show in middle school I believe and managed to record most of it with the VCR but I can't find that tape and I no longer have a VCR anyways..

So here, enjoy the awesome videos that got me hooked on 4x4s from a young age. Even though they are in Spanish, footage is cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QNf-LXL9ig?hl=en_US

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz_r2H10g8Y?version=3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIytquCLm-c?hl=en_US

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9G5VEsjJXU?hl=en_US