Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Long Live The 90's!

Old 10-15-2010, 12:33 PM   #21
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
The Cult
NIN
The Black Crowes
Foo Fighters
Ministry
Sublime
Tool
Pearl Jam
Radiohead
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Beck
Oh, and the Squirrel Nut Zippers !
Old 10-15-2010, 01:04 PM   #22
Swollen Member
Squid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to behold
Name: Dave
Squid's Tacoma Gallery
The early 90s were great. The 2nd half started to suck because it was all watered down radio rock crap.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:17 PM   #23
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

myname150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Your sig says you are 20 , so like you miss the music from when you were a baby to 10 years old ?
Oh hell yes that was me in the 90s

Now i just seem to like alot of things ranging from the 60s to now
Old 10-17-2010, 10:14 PM   #24
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
I miss the 80's metal scene as well. Specifically Slayer. He'll awaits-1983 to seasons in the abyss, 1990.
then lombardo left and the band went to shit.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b7_1287309179
Old 10-17-2010, 10:18 PM   #25
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgSn0SbQJQI

not 90's
Old 10-17-2010, 10:24 PM   #26
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-AYAv0IoWI
Old 10-17-2010, 10:53 PM   #27
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are forgetting one song......
The Sign by Ace Of Base
Old 10-18-2010, 08:48 AM   #28
flyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to all

Name: Zach
flyingface's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyman View Post
The Cult
NIN
The Black Crowes
Foo Fighters
Ministry
Sublime
Tool
Pearl Jam
Radiohead
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Beck
Oh, and the Squirrel Nut Zippers !
These,
Plus DMB and 311.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:06 AM   #29
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
How bout some cake!! I actually learned this bass line even though I know nothing about bass. Think I have it here on video somewhere. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__PU5...eature=related
Old 10-18-2010, 09:11 AM   #31
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I see your Cake........................and raise you some Butthole Surfers.

Goin crazy with the cheeze wiz!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4WUlNSx_Wk

Didn't they do "jesus built my hotrod"?

I found my Bass lines for cake. cant figure out how to load it from facebook. It's actually pretty good for someone who is just reading tab from a book.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:18 AM   #32

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Cheapo Ibanez soundgear Gio. I use it just for bass lines on my 4,8 and 24 track studio. Just to keep time mainly.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:19 AM   #33

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Les is the bomb.!! They were out touring here a while back.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:20 AM   #34
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_mpHwdkvPk
Old 10-18-2010, 09:21 AM   #35

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What kind of bass do you play?

You also can't forget about one of my favorite artist and one of the best bass players ever. Les Claypool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg

i thought you seen my studio? You got a fb lurry? And shouldn't you be in bed? lol
Old 10-18-2010, 09:23 AM   #36

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice!

I play a Fender Jazz and an Ernie Ball Music Man.
Noice. I dont play at all. I just pretend. lol.
I do however play a lil guitar.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:25 AM   #37
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
im diggin some oasis..wonderwall was like a chart topper...cranberries..eh..so so...pearl jam..yeahhh...Silverchair..frogstomp is a favorite album
Old 10-18-2010, 09:34 AM   #38

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
hehe... you get a weekend free and bring your bass down. i bet we could record several 90's tunes for s&g. you seem to like alot of the music I do. I have a studio upstairs where you just can walk in, grab a cold beer and play.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:45 AM   #39

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Not at all. I do have "sober" recorded somewhere around here on a 4 track analog that I did myself.

I used to play in a few bands back in the day. Then I decided to get my own eqpt and do things myself, the way I wanted. I get a lot of enjoyment from playing all instruments, recording, mixing, engineering, producing, mastering.
To sit and listen to something you created yourself is pretty amazing. I have stuff on 4 track analog that I did 20 yrs ago. It prob sounds like shit to others but I still listen and get a kick out of it. It's a timeline thing.