LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

sweet vid i found, AWD Honda

Old 10-17-2010, 11:01 PM   #21
BGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to all
Name: Baron
BGrutter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
I'm SOOO glad you posted this follow-up video. When I watched the first video, I thought for certain that this was at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes. But, I told my self that all dunes probably looked the same and I was probably mistaken (since I never see anything about them).

Then, when I started watching this video, them mention testing it out at the Delta Plex. Thats an old Hockey/Concert arena that is about 10-15 minutes from where I grew up and actually where my graduation ceremony was for High School. They later mention the dunes specifically.

That's really awesome. I wish there was more press about the Dunes in Michigan. They're an absolute blast. I'm hoping to take my Taco there next summer with my new 4-wheeler (still on the yet-to-be-purchased list). I haven't been out there in either a truck or on a 4-wheeler in years.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:14 PM   #22
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
DUDE EPIC VID FIND!!!! HAHA. did you just randomly search bad ass wagon or what? lol
Old 10-17-2010, 11:16 PM   #23
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaDan View Post
DUDE EPIC VID FIND!!!! HAHA. did you just randomly search bad ass wagon or what? lol

seen it before, but decided to share with my fellow TW homies
Old 10-17-2010, 11:16 PM   #24
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks bro. Badass forsure. LOL.