Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

sweet vid i found, AWD Honda

Old 10-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
sweet vid i found, AWD Honda

Enjoy

A short film about a rusty Honda Civic Wagon and a dude that loves deals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7ZzqBPz4sY
Old 10-17-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
sweet
Old 10-17-2010, 02:58 PM   #3
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
yes, i'll drive that
Old 10-17-2010, 03:04 PM   #4
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
id drive it fo sho!
Old 10-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #5
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
Haha that was awesome
Old 10-17-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
haha that was pretty cool
Old 10-17-2010, 03:20 PM   #7
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!
Old 10-17-2010, 03:51 PM   #8
BGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to all
Name: Baron
BGrutter's Tacoma Gallery
That's pretty awesome. I'd drive that for sure. But I don't think I'd have the balls to go drifting like that. Suppose I've rolled my four wheeler enough times (once ) to be learing of that sorta stuff.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:53 PM   #9
Gots a Taco!
Series1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really nice
Series1000's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha, Sometimes an old hunk of crap is more fun to drive.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:04 PM   #10

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
yup, its turbo too
Old 10-17-2010, 10:46 PM   #11

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
bump cause its awesome
Old 10-17-2010, 11:17 PM   #12
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
definitely would drive one...not factory turbo though...BUT you can do any of the usual honda swaps in there (b series)
Old 10-17-2010, 11:20 PM   #13

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toph View Post
definitely would drive one...not factory turbo though...BUT you can do any of the usual honda swaps in there (b series)
that one is a d series i think
Old 10-17-2010, 11:29 PM   #15
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
Going off a thread on one of their forums...specifically this post

Quote:
red civic standard on hondacivicwagon.com

Just did this swap into my buddies wagon. You will need:

EF b-series mounts (Hasport, HCP, etc)
EF b-series shift linkage (Hasport, HCP,etc)
90-93 Integra intermediate shaft and axles
90-93 Integra throttle cable
90-93 Integra radiator hoses
B-series cable transmission
PR4 LS ecu

If your wagon is DPFI, you will also have to do a DPFI to MPFI conversion.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:35 PM   #16

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Going off a thread on one of their forums...specifically this post

he says "D" series at 1:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFuy0...e=mfu_in_order
Old 10-17-2010, 11:41 PM   #17
Metal Cutter
zero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud of

Name: Will
zero4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
he says "D" series at 1:40
Yup, looks like a D16 to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r748Y...e=mfu_in_order
Old 10-17-2010, 11:43 PM   #18
Addicted to V8s

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
I wasn't saying his was a b series...just saying you could put a b series in there too. The b18b does well with boost.

The more I read, I don't think you can keep 4wd with a b series swap though. Looks like only certain d series motors can be used with 4wd.

*edit* I wasn't paying much attention when I replied before...I thought you were saying it couldn't be done. I didn't realize you were talking about this specific one.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:44 PM   #19
Metal Cutter
zero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud of

Name: Will
zero4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The more I read, I don't think you can keep 4wd with a b series swap though. Looks like only certain d series motors can be used with 4wd.
Yup, sounds right, wouldn't be able to bolt up the tranny to a B series.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:46 PM   #20

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wasn't saying his was a b series...just saying you could put a b series in there too. The b18b does well with boost.

*edit* I wasn't paying much attention when I replied before...I thought you were saying it couldn't be done. I didn't realize you were talking about this specific one.

i got it mixed up to sorry