Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How do you remove a sensor on clothing?

Old 10-18-2010, 08:53 PM   #21
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
I've ran search warrants and seen where crooks put the ones with ink in them in the freezer. I guess the thinking behind this is to freeze the ink and then break it off. Not sure of it works
Old 10-18-2010, 09:08 PM   #22
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Is it off?
Old 10-18-2010, 09:49 PM   #23
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzoff View Post
I've ran search warrants and seen where crooks put the ones with ink in them in the freezer. I guess the thinking behind this is to freeze the ink and then break it off. Not sure of it works
good idea.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:07 PM   #24
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TrhphCRibM
Old 10-19-2010, 08:24 AM   #25
Member Extraordinaire
cinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al
cinch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
My mom bought me a jacket from polo. By ALL MEANS IT WAS NOT STOLEN. They simply forgot to take that one sensor thing off that is the shape of a rectangle. I need a jacket tomorrow badly for it's gonna be freezing in the morning. My other jacket is covered in blood(Dont ask.) and I can't wash it when my mom's around or she will flip her shit. If you try to take this sensor off by yourself, is there ink inside it that would spill out onto the jacket?

Not stolen --- Suuure!
Old 10-19-2010, 08:30 AM   #26
doakes is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Civil Engineer
doakes's Tacoma Gallery
Freeze it before trying to remove the sensor tag.