Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How do you remove a sensor on clothing?

Old 10-17-2010, 02:42 PM   #1
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How do you remove a sensor on clothing?

My mom bought me a jacket from polo. By ALL MEANS IT WAS NOT STOLEN. They simply forgot to take that one sensor thing off that is the shape of a rectangle. I need a jacket tomorrow badly for it's gonna be freezing in the morning. My other jacket is covered in blood(Dont ask.) and I can't wash it when my mom's around or she will flip her shit. If you try to take this sensor off by yourself, is there ink inside it that would spill out onto the jacket?
Old 10-17-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
rubberband... keep wrapping it around sensor until it pops off
Old 10-17-2010, 02:47 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post

Seriously there are a ton of different designs of those sensors... take a pic. I've been in the retail environment for many years & can probably tell you how if I can see it...

x2
Old 10-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #5
t_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to all
Name: Erik
t_e's Tacoma Gallery
screw driver or some pliers. what did ya steal?
Old 10-17-2010, 02:52 PM   #6
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
rubberband... keep wrapping it around sensor until it pops off
Old 10-17-2010, 02:52 PM   #7
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
a lot of them jsut use a magnent to pull the locking mechanism out of the way.....so i'd try to find the strongest magnent you can and go from there. after that, it may be time for tools. if you have a steady hand, maybe dremel the steel pin going through the shirt?
Old 10-17-2010, 02:53 PM   #8
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

this doohickey
Old 10-17-2010, 02:54 PM   #9
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
You know you could always take it back to the store with your receipt and get them to take it off....
Old 10-17-2010, 02:54 PM   #10
joey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud ofjoey34mx has much to be proud of
Name: Joey
joey34mx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
a lot of them jsut use a magnent to pull the locking mechanism out of the way.....so i'd try to find the strongest magnent you can and go from there. after that, it may be time for tools. if you have a steady hand, maybe dremel the steel pin going through the shirt?
hahah i really hope you dont plan on doing this operation in a store.
can you say
Old 10-17-2010, 02:56 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
You know you could always take it back to the store with your receipt and get them to take it off....
I don't want to drive all the way to dawsonville to take it off and plus it's gonna be cold as tits tomorrow morning.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #12
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
the sensor pictured doesnt have the ink in it you can tug the hell outta the button end and it might come up a lil to where ya can get a pair of diagonal cutters in between the two pieces and cut it. its not easy trust me. we had to cut thru one at work once. but it worked
Old 10-17-2010, 03:01 PM   #14
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
I don't want to drive all the way to dawsonville to take it off and plus it's gonna be cold as tits tomorrow morning.
Did someone say cold tits?
Old 10-17-2010, 03:06 PM   #15
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I've cut a couple of those off before. Just cut the plastic down around the steel pin enough to get some wire cutters in there and cut the pin. I think they have ink in them, not sure. So far I havn't caused any ink to come out.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:06 PM   #16
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post
Did someone say cold tits?

Oh yeah, and this ^^!!
Old 10-17-2010, 03:08 PM   #17
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Pliers, some people have used coins actually too. Magnets work the best though. if you've got a strong on it'll help. We use magnets at my work to remove em.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:15 PM   #18

I've been using pliers. I bent the hell outta the circle thing on the other side but thats about it. I dont have wire cutters.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #19
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
If you are under the impression that tits are cold, maybe a jacket to wear shouldn't be your biggest priority right now.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:29 PM   #20
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
very strong magnet or find a friend who works in clothing retail. i only have the magnets and 3 prong key for liquor locks.