Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Quite possibly, the grossest thing Ive ever seen

Old 07-23-2008, 07:30 PM   #1
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
Quite possibly, the grossest thing Ive ever seen

I've seen things that no man should have to bear witness to. This tops them all.....if you can bear it, the coup dis gras is the last five seconds

http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=1024
Old 07-23-2008, 07:32 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I feel like throwing up and I didn't even get 1/4th of the way through the film.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:33 PM   #3
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
I feel like throwing up and I didn't even get 1/4th of the way through the film.
That was my initial reaction. Throughout the day, I worked my way through the whole thing. It took a few tries though.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:34 PM   #4
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
That's a hardcore infection. Looks like Staph that somebody let get out of control.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:36 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
damn.....thats pretty friggin bad there!!! but.....i can honestly tell ya whats worse......cause the night i saw it.......couldnt eat anything, and when i drank some water......i actually wanted to puke!!!

i dont know if its online anymore....but did ya ever hear of "2girls,1cup"??? thans some nasty shit....literally!! or how about the bme pain olympics??? thats some stuff that no one in their right mind would do....so the dudes doing it were totally out in left field somewhere!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 07:37 PM   #6
Beware the Puma...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
damn.....thats pretty friggin bad there!!! but.....i can honestly tell ya whats worse......cause the night i saw it.......couldnt eat anything, and when i drank some water......i actually wanted to puke!!!

i dont know if its online anymore....but did ya ever hear of "2girls,1cup"??? thans some nasty shit....literally!! or how about the bme pain olympics??? thats some stuff that no one in their right mind would do....so the dudes doing it were totally out in left field somewhere!!!
'2 girls, 1 cup' is on an entirely different level man. I didn't go near my computer for a week after that. I felt violated. Like my senses had been raped of their innocence.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:37 PM   #7
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've never made it all the way through 2girls1cup...
Old 07-23-2008, 07:39 PM   #8
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Watched the whole thing and damn looks like mini me came out of that or they got the goo in alien movie from him damn that was hella shocking for a pimple to get that big its like a new friend to him.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:40 PM   #9
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatjoe592 View Post
'2 girls, 1 cup' is on an entirely different level man. I didn't go near my computer for a week after that. I felt violated. Like my senses had been raped of their innocence.
i agree!!! it was simply n-a-f(nasty as f&*k)!!! i couldnt eat for a couple of days actually!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 07:40 PM   #10
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You did not bring up the 2girlsonecup man thats crazy but i watched that all the way too.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:41 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I've never made it all the way through 2girls1cup...
i made it all the way thru.........and i threw up in my mouth a little. that was truly disgusting man!!! "2 girls,1 finger" was pretty nasty, but no where near as bad as the first one!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 07:42 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
You did not bring up the 2girlsonecup man thats crazy but i watched that all the way too.
pretty shitty wasnt it!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 07:45 PM   #13
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Quote:
pretty shitty wasnt it!!!
Oh was it. You will never forget it!!
Old 07-23-2008, 07:47 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Oh was it. You will never forget it!!
you got that right.....no matter how friggin hard i try to!!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 07:47 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
As soon as I saw that gal poop in the cup, I was OUT! Never went back either!
Old 07-23-2008, 07:48 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
As soon as I saw that gal poop in the cup, I was OUT! Never went back either!
honestly.....i shoulda done the same thing, but the computer would let me leave!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 07:49 PM   #18
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
If you guys cant deal with 2girls1cup, never watch swap.avi

But the SomethingAwful review of it can give you a good idea what it's about without you feeling the urge to vomit for weeks.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/horr...ga-swapavi.php
Old 07-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #19
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
honestly.....i shoulda done the same thing, but the computer would let me leave!!!
I was 4 seconds from gouging my eyes out. AND I havent seen the link posted by the OP. I just eat steak, and Im not wanting to let it go yet.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #20
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
This thread had gone to sh*t......
lol.....(get it?)