LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

My Rant today...

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 03:14 PM   #1
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
My Rant today...

I got my ad-valorem tax bill from the city of Charlotte today. $300 of my wife's 2006 Honda Pilot. Year in, year out..taxes, taxes, and more taxes...and I own three vehicles. Other than Police and Fire, what do I get for my local taxes? Nothing. They build the roads and bridges and schools with bonds.....my kids went to private school and are gone now.....I GET NOTHING FROM GOV'T and ALL I DO IS SEND THEM TENS OF THOUSANDS EVERY YEAR. This is what the Tea Party is all about and I LOVE THEM!!!! Government = THEFT!

Closed Thread