LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

HOLY THUNDER AND LIGHTNING BATMAN!!

Old 10-19-2010, 02:04 AM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
HOLY THUNDER AND LIGHTNING BATMAN!!

Freaking thunder just set my alarm off on my effing truck!!!! I LITERALLY (sp?) Jumped out of bed then the lightning was brighter than a freaking metallica concert. When I say this was the loudest thing I've heard, I really mean, damn I have never heard any louder noise in my life.........my heart is still puonding lol
Old 10-19-2010, 02:20 AM   #2
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
Freaking thunder just set my alarm off on my effing truck!!!! I LITERALLY (sp?) Jumped out of bed then the lightning was brighter than a freaking metallica concert. When I say this was the loudest thing I've heard, I really mean, damn I have never heard any louder noise in my life.........my heart is still puonding lol

Yeah no shit huh Jake !!!! Same here with alot of rain !!!

Whatcha up to night owl ??
Old 10-19-2010, 02:26 AM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Yeah no shit huh Jake !!!! Same here with alot of rain !!!

Whatcha up to night owl ??
Haha doug! Oh my god I love weather so much I had the hugest smile on my face. Its calmed down now but yeah it woke me up. I think I'm going to go to bed now..its calmed down since
Old 10-19-2010, 06:35 AM   #4
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Sure wish we could get a little bit of that up here, had some rain on sunday but that was about it, nothin better then some good ole thunder and lightning
Old 10-19-2010, 07:01 AM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
thunder woke me up too last night, it was a pretty sweet storm
Old 10-19-2010, 07:31 AM   #7
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Well sports fans, according to the weather reporters & current Doppler its supposed to get worse today in SoCaL before it gets better, I love it & you heard it here first: THIS IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER EL NINO~ winter.

We're still in that pattern. The last real El Nino~ I remember was in 1978, & it lasted thru 1982, 4 years of way above normal rain fall ....

Old 10-19-2010, 07:35 AM   #8
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
At least your dog didn't yack up french fries and grass at 3am...

Heading down to Lone Pine today and I'm hoping Tioga Pass is open and stays open...it's rain, scattered t-storms and snow in the forecast for the next few days.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:48 AM   #9
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
At least your dog didn't yack up french fries and grass at 3am...

Heading down to Lone Pine today and I'm hoping Tioga Pass is open and stays open...it's rain, scattered t-storms and snow in the forecast for the next few days.

Ummm, lol, sorry about your puppy blowing chunks bro', personally I'd rather be woken up by thunder & lightning .....
Old 10-19-2010, 07:49 AM   #10
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Bad ass!! Dude, you probably almost died!!!
Old 10-19-2010, 07:59 AM   #11
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Ummm, lol, sorry about your puppy blowing chunks bro', personally I'd rather be woken up by thunder & lightning .....
I would rather be woken up by a good t-storm too. Now if I only had a lightning trigger for my camera...
Old 10-19-2010, 08:45 AM   #12
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Bad ass!! Dude, you probably almost died!!!
Haha dude at first I didn't know what it was!! Then I saw the lightning! Lol
Old 10-19-2010, 08:50 AM   #13

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
Haha dude at first I didn't know what it was!! Then I saw the lightning! Lol
Coulda been a PG&E 'event'
Old 10-19-2010, 08:52 AM   #14
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Send some of that my way!!! My pond is almost dry!!!
Old 10-19-2010, 08:56 AM   #15
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Haha you guys need to come to tornado alley... Crazy thunder, crazy lighting, intense wind gusts, and lots of hail. Happens about once a week during the springtime and early summer.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:58 AM   #16
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Gah! i loved it! i was bummed when it was over! haha supposedly were getting more as the week goes on
Old 10-19-2010, 06:25 PM   #17
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
got another storm rolling my way

my panorma shot kinda failed...