Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

THE 2010 Halloween Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 07:53 AM   #1
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
THE 2010 Halloween Thread

Either I missed it when searching or there isn't one of these yet.

What are you guys doing for the weekend?
And more importantly, what are you dressing up as?
Old 10-19-2010, 07:58 AM   #2
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Moving to Colorado and going to see Particle at 320 south (Breckenridge). I'm going to be a Skeleton. It's a black sweat suit that I painted glow in the dark bones on.

Halloween is by far one of my favorite holidays.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:58 AM   #3
Club Soda Not Seals
Mush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mush
Mush Mouse's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU_PKkza8YE?fs=1Im thinking about going out as Charlie Manson with the X on the forehead and all
Old 10-19-2010, 07:59 AM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to be partying in New York
Old 10-19-2010, 08:05 AM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to be in DC for the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:13 AM   #6
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Moving to Colorado and going to see Particle at 320 south (Breckenridge). I'm going to be a Skeleton. It's a black sweat suit that I painted glow in the dark bones on.

Halloween is by far one of my favorite holidays.
That's a sweet idea with the glow paint!
Old 10-19-2010, 08:16 AM   #7
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Im going to be super mario! But ill still be Iraq so no booze or fun for me.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:28 AM   #8
Sounds Gooooood

^I'd thought about Mario this year as well but landed on something else instead
Old 10-19-2010, 08:35 AM   #9
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

There is Halloween 09. I was the one in red, i cant remember if thats ken or ryu from street fighter haha

Old 10-19-2010, 09:42 AM   #11
Sounds Gooooood

Last couple I've been were...
  1. Robin Hood
  2. Fred Flinstone
  3. Bob Ross
  4. King Leonidas
I think I have pictures of all of them somewhere. I've actually started keeping my costumes that I make. I've decided that's shit you just don't throw out. I really wish I'd kept my Leonidas costume; that shit was epic.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:56 AM   #13
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Old 10-19-2010, 09:58 AM   #14
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
i was gonna be this guy...but all my friends said they didn't want to be seen with me if we went downtown

Old 10-19-2010, 10:01 AM   #15
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm goin to Dumont dunes and gonna play in the dirt!!!
Old 10-19-2010, 10:10 AM   #16
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMcompliant View Post
i was gonna be this guy...but all my friends said they didn't want to be seen with me if we went downtown

Hard Gay is always amusing.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:16 AM   #17
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to locate a good pedobear costume. lol

Old 10-19-2010, 10:21 AM   #18
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post

Hard Gay is always amusing.
you don't know how difficult it is to find leather booty shorts.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:57 AM   #19
Sounds Gooooood

That Pedo Bear costume is pretty much the coolest thing ever. b/?
Old 10-19-2010, 10:59 AM   #20
McGrubber

Holy crap i want the Pedobear costume now!