Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Interesting event....Has this happened to you?

Old 10-19-2010, 10:00 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting event....Has this happened to you?

About a week ago, I noticed that someone took one of my bungee cords off of my boat cover. I was a little pissed, but I didnt make an issue out of it as....well.....Some people are just douche bags. Welp......This morning, I went out to check on the boat, as I do every day, and LOW AND BEHOLD!! THERE was the bungee RETURNED! Although, it wasnt put back on the boat cover, it WAS placed on the ground, in the area it needed to be attached to. Now.....Did the person have an apifany? Was the person just in temporary need of 1 bungee cord? Do I declare them "UN Douche Bagged"?
Old 10-19-2010, 10:02 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
You thank them, then kick them in the nuts. They should've asked first. I bet it was crazy bottle lady.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:18 AM   #3
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
I am thinking it was you and you didn't want to get in trouble with yourself so you returned it while you weren't looking. Next time you should ask yourself before you borrow something and definitely make sure you put it back in the correct spot so you don't piss yourself off.

Hell it's bad enough to borrow without asking, but at least put it back correctly.
.....I thought the samething,,,,,,chris4x4 you might be going alittle
Old 10-19-2010, 10:18 AM   #4
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
It's a bungee cord, they can and will end up anywhere. Sounds to me like it came off and landed on the ground. No one took it, or borrowed it.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:07 AM   #5
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
.....I thought the samething,,,,,,chris4x4 you might be going alittle
Amen!!

It was on the ground the whole time. Or the little squirrels in the neighborhood are playing tricks on you.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:10 AM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post
It's a bungee cord, they can and will end up anywhere. Sounds to me like it came off and landed on the ground. No one took it, or borrowed it.
Nope! When I noticed it missing, I checked all over the boat, under, inside, etc. When it was found, it was lying in the open, with nothing near it.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:10 AM   #7

To add, My Bungee cords have "D" rings on the ends, so they wont "accidentally" come off.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:14 AM   #8

Quote:
Sorry Chris....TW has spoken and I think it might be time to get a checkup

i hate you....ALL OF YOU!!!!

wait....what?.....ok......no.....I....I dont want to hurt any one.......well........ok....if you say so.......
Old 10-19-2010, 11:18 AM   #9

Quote:

Glad I'm 2k away from you and your voices.

I think I heard them say "killcmack...kill...killl" right after they said "destroy another dam...blow it up again"

Yes. You are indeed safe.

.....a plane ticket huh.......really?........yeah........ok.......ONE AT A TIME PEOPLE!.....fuck me......oh....IM the one who needs meds??......wha?...HEY WAIT A MIN!!... MY Mom is your Mom too! ...THATS IT!!! IM KICKING YOUR ASS!!
Old 10-19-2010, 11:19 AM   #10
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
shit I forgot to tell you....

Oh well, thanks for letting me use that bungee!
Old 10-19-2010, 11:21 AM   #11
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
An even more interesting event; Chris4x4 spelled everything correct in that post! Except the word epiphany. But I think we can let that one slide.

Old 10-19-2010, 11:24 AM   #12
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am thinking it was you and you didn't want to get in trouble with yourself so you returned it while you weren't looking. Next time you should ask yourself before you borrow something and definitely make sure you put it back in the correct spot so you don't piss yourself off.

Hell it's bad enough to borrow without asking, but at least put it back correctly.
AHAHAHAHA
Old 10-19-2010, 11:31 AM   #13
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
THATS IT!!! IM KICKING YOUR ASS!!

I do believe this is the time and place for a boner punch.

I have had cement slabs go walking from my house only to find my neighbor across the street borrowed them for his bbq in the back yard.

I didn't even notice they were missing, he just came over and said, hey I have your concrete slabs that I'll return to you.

Sure...?
Old 10-19-2010, 11:33 AM   #14
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I do believe this is the time and place for a boner punch.

I have had cement slabs go walking from my house only to find my neighbor across the street borrowed them for his bbq in the back yard.

I didn't even notice they were missing, he just came over and said, hey I have your concrete slabs that I'll return to you.

Sure...?

That seems like a lot more work than just making one.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:36 AM   #15
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
I think it went on vacation and you should expect some pics of where it has been.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:53 AM   #16
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
That seems like a lot more work than just making one.
Dude owns 3 dodge trucks and not one of them is a diesel. I never said he was bright.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:04 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
shit I forgot to tell you....

Oh well, thanks for letting me use that bungee!
LMAO!! I would belive that.....kinda.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:08 PM   #18
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Strange, but who ever took it is still a delta bravo. They could have hooked it back up for you
Old 10-19-2010, 12:09 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TucsonMike View Post
Strange, but who ever took it is still a delta bravo. They could have hooked it back up for you
Im glad they didnt. I have the cover set to the propper tension.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:13 PM   #20
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Im glad they didnt. I have the cover set to the propper tension.
ok still have to call them a db