Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Happy National Tequila Day!!

Old 07-24-2008, 08:34 AM   #1
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Happy National Tequila Day!!

What's your favorite tequila? Cabo Wabo always gets my vote.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:03 PM   #2
Heavy R will become famous soon enough

Heavy R's Tacoma Gallery
the free kind.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:19 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Patron anejo and when i can afford it patron platinum. I am a tequila drinker my friend if you guys have a tequila to reccommend lets hear it.
I love me some te-killa-
Edit: corralejo tequila
cazadores anejo
tres generaciones tequila
Old 07-24-2008, 04:21 PM   #4
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
This is gonna sound strange comming from a Mexican.....

I dont like tequila that much, but if i had to choose, it would be Don Julio, Corralejo is good also...
Old 07-24-2008, 05:24 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
when i drink tequila.....i like patron......i used to like cuervo, but it dont like me back, plus the wife wont let me drink cuervo anymore. i have a tendancy to get really pissed for some reason and try to fight walls and stuff.

so....i give patron my vote!
Old 07-24-2008, 05:30 PM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thats funny never knew why tequila makes people wanna fight, me im the funniest muthafucka you will ever meet.
Old 07-24-2008, 05:32 PM   #7
Hambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to behold

Hambone155's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Hambone155
patron silver!
Old 07-24-2008, 05:36 PM   #8
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Thats funny never knew why tequila makes people wanna fight, me im the funniest muthafucka you will ever meet.
i funny as hell too, on certain things,but theres just something about the tequila, and i get that way too on crown once ina while, mostly if i have had a bad day....but give me my jager.............time to get this party started up in this beeeeeotch!!!
Old 07-24-2008, 05:37 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone155 View Post
patron silver!

damn good stuff there man!!! and the wife likes it pretty good also!!
Old 07-24-2008, 05:40 PM   #10
Founder Socaltacomas.com

jager me and him are like brothas but thats a different thread lol
Old 07-24-2008, 05:49 PM   #11
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
I haven't had Cuervo in a while.... I have a bottle of Tequila Rose in the fridge though.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:02 PM   #12
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I'll stay away from the stuff, thank you! I said it before, Skol Vodka and Diet pepsi. Mmmm
Old 07-24-2008, 10:32 PM   #13
MikeS. will become famous soon enough

MikeS.'s Tacoma Gallery
Patron Silver here too.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:47 PM   #14
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
I haven't had Cuervo in a while.... I have a bottle of Tequila Rose in the fridge though.
That "tequila rose" is not a tequila its a liquor with a splash of tequila these girls i knew liked that stuff.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:49 AM   #15
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
That "tequila rose" is not a tequila its a liquor with a splash of tequila these girls i knew liked that stuff.
lol My wife likes it too.... When we first met I think we cleared half the bottle.... It was so easy. The current bottle's been my fridge for a couple years now without being touched. I've developed a taste for Yukon Jack, but there's always less than I remember left over in the morning for some reason......
Old 07-25-2008, 06:00 AM   #16
Wife thinks I am done Modding truck
Imrubicon is on a distinguished road

Army: Crash rescue\Medivac
Imrubicon's Tacoma Gallery
Two fingers used to be my fav but I havent seen it in awhile .I dont think it is sold here in TX

http://www.heaven-hill.com/brands-tequila.html
Old 07-25-2008, 07:20 AM   #17
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i have a tendancy to ... try to fight walls and stuff.
I SO need to drink with you!
Old 07-25-2008, 07:23 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I SO need to drink with you!
its weird man............a couple of years ago, we were partying at the lake, for my birthday.....hell, i was trying to fight one of the poles in which our dock is hooked to. and i put some dents into the side of the old refridgerator in the kitchen......damn tequila!!!

come to one of our meets sometime.....it'll be a hoot!!!!
Old 07-25-2008, 12:35 PM   #19
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
When i drink tequila i tend to forget almost everything i did during the night.... not to mention the hangover is crap!
Old 07-25-2008, 12:36 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
When i drink tequila i tend to forget almost everything i did during the night.... not to mention the hangover is crap!
yeah.....the hangover definitely kicks my ass!!!