Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I need help providing help for a friend

Old 07-25-2008, 04:13 PM   #1
landoftacos is on a distinguished road
landoftacos's Tacoma Gallery
I need help providing help for a friend

Hey everyone. So I have a friend who is looking into getting a new car but doesn’t know much about them to warranty a buying decision. He is looking into getting a truck and I suggested a Tacoma but he insists on seeing what everyone else has to offer and how it will benefit his business. Are there any sites out there that you might recommend preferably easy and simple to use? Thanks
Old 07-25-2008, 04:15 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by landoftacos View Post
Hey everyone. So I have a friend who is looking into getting a new car but doesn’t know much about them to warranty a buying decision. He is looking into getting a truck and I suggested a Tacoma but he insists on seeing what everyone else has to offer and how it will benefit his business. Are there any sites out there that you might recommend preferably easy and simple to use? Thanks
tell your fried to check out tacomaworld....definitely, and see what all there is to a tacoma, and do the same as for some other makes.....and then he can make the ultimate decision in what will be the right vehicle for him........and chances are, after he sees what the tacoma is all about, he'll probably make a very wise decision!!
Old 07-25-2008, 08:24 PM   #3
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
No matter what forum he visits he's likely to see any and all problems amplified. lol But will also be able to get real world views instead of sales brochures.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:49 PM   #4
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
He wants a compact truck?

Have him read this link:
http://www.autoblog.com/2008/07/24/i...ajority-flunk/

To summarize...
Quote:
The IIHS has only three grades for its crash tests: Good, Marginal and Poor. The Dakota, Ranger and Frontier all earned Marginal ratings, while the Colorado could only muster a Poor rating due in part to the moving barrier actually coming in contact with the dummy's head during the simulated crash. The Tacoma, however, was the only vehicle to earn a Good rating.
Old 07-26-2008, 06:06 PM   #5
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Some of the nicest conversations I've had about trucks is talking in a parking lot, I was at a nursery and a guy had a 1st gen taco pulled up to my 2nd gen and I asked how it was going, man we talked for 30 mins. So what I'm getting at is talk to people who drive what you want, they will tell you the truth.