Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Interesting game.....

Old 07-25-2008, 10:02 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting game.....

Good for killing some time:
http://fantasticcontraption.com/
Old 07-25-2008, 10:13 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
crap, my computer wont let me play
Old 07-26-2008, 01:24 AM   #3
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
fucking ADDICTIVE and i feel smarter afterwards!
Old 07-26-2008, 01:56 AM   #4
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 07-26-2008, 07:16 AM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I beat all but 3 of the tasks on page 2. Makes you think "outside the box".
I dont know if I feel smarter, but my brain needs a rest.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:52 AM   #6
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
i got up to the last 4 or five.
did i mention i was up until 3am on a friday doing this?
now i just want morescenerios!
there's one where you literally have to build a conveyor belt ramp,
with forward wheels on the bottom and backward wheels on top, all in a bridge framework- to move the four round balls over a pit to the base.

if there was an easier way i couldn't find it.

rocket to mars is hard as hell too.
had to build a chain of forward wheels to wrap around the starting ball and slingshot to to the other one.

that took awhile!

thank you for making me feel intelligent again.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:03 PM   #7

^^^LOL^^^^^
It does work the mind!
Old 07-26-2008, 05:54 PM   #8
Scavenger

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
i dub this, 'the ferret'

http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=91749

go there and click 'go'
Old 07-26-2008, 07:44 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
yea your ferret looks a lot like mine im on the tube has anyone finished yet the last is going to take some brain drain by the looks of it. the one with the goal under the start was fun but i was able to swing it in there
Old 07-26-2008, 08:02 PM   #10
She's Kickass!
gavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to behold

gavonder's Tacoma Gallery
That's really fun. I finished the first page - now I think I'm cross-eyed!!

GA
Old 07-26-2008, 08:17 PM   #11
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
im down to the last three on page two this is going to be tuff
Old 07-26-2008, 09:05 PM   #12
Scavenger

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
i went in the forums and saw other people's 'overly complex' contraptions..
holy crap there are walking machines and stuff.
i thought my more simple means were brilliant- these guys are freaking engineers!

i've tried now to come up with several ways to beat each level..
this one was just for fun- but it ended up working perfectly!
all it is is a ramp and a car. eat that geniuses!
http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=92159
Old 07-26-2008, 10:26 PM   #13
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I got stuck on the ball and I will never play that game again.
Old 07-27-2008, 03:31 PM   #14
trying to get up that is tuff been thinking about it
Old 07-27-2008, 04:02 PM   #15
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombot View Post
i got up to the last 4 or five.
did i mention i was up until 3am on a friday doing this?
now i just want morescenerios!
there's one where you literally have to build a conveyor belt ramp,
with forward wheels on the bottom and backward wheels on top, all in a bridge framework- to move the four round balls over a pit to the base.

if there was an easier way i couldn't find it.

rocket to mars is hard as hell too.
had to build a chain of forward wheels to wrap around the starting ball and slingshot to to the other one.

that took awhile!

thank you for making me feel intelligent again.
I did a one-sided conveyor and swinging pendulum that hit the targets like a golf ball. I had to put a small stick on one of the wheels to make it jump occassionally in case the targets got stuck. I got all but 17, 19 & 20.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:01 PM   #17
Scavenger

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
we have to make our mark over there. check out my Tacoma contraption!
http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=104485
Old 07-27-2008, 08:03 PM   #18

Dam! It wont let me veiw your contraptions!
Old 07-27-2008, 10:40 PM   #19
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavonder View Post
that made the contraption fall off the left side.