1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone Ever Wondered Why Tom Leykis......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by SpcDaddy951, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Oct 29, 2010 at 2:09 PM
    SpcDaddy951

SpcDaddy951 [OP] Master Gunner Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris Aka Loonz
    North Hollywood,CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5 TRD Sport (Matte Black)
    Nurf Bars,Bully Net,Upgraded Exahust, K&N Intake, Headlights With HID's! From Indigo Ink Wrapped to Matte Black!
    Is Show Got Taken Off The Air??? I Dunno That's Why I'm Asking....

2. Oct 29, 2010 at 2:27 PM
    07navajoTACO

07navajoTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    De-Flapped, De-badged. Sockmonkey decals installed.
    When I was a resident in the Los Angeles area I use to listen to Tom Leykis. I mean when peeps would call in and tell him what was going on or if there was someone on the show who didn't like his comments and all, he would put in your place and tell it like it is. I loved that show. I use to cruise the freeways on Fridays for "Headlight Fridays." Is he off the air or what? I now live in Tennessee where they don't have talk radio like his.

3. Oct 29, 2010 at 5:39 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    I think he might be doing a podcast ......I know Dino has one as well..............Leykis 101..............Flash Friday's :headbang:

http://www.blowmeuptom.com/

4. Oct 29, 2010 at 5:43 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    Leykis 101 Rules

• $40.00 Limit - Never spend then $40 no a date. >>
    • 3 Dates Rule - Stop seeing the girl if you do not get laid after the third date. >>
    • No Means No - If she says no then, STOP, get your stuff, and leave. >>
    • Single Mothers - Never date single mothers. >>
    • Tabasco Sauce - After having sex pour Tabasco sauce into the used condom. >>
    • Co-worker Relationships - Never date a co-worker. >>
    • Approaching Women in Groups - Never approach a woman in a club that's surrounded by her girlfriends. >>
    • Sex To Go - No spooning, cuddling, and or staying over after sex. >>
    • Relationships - Do not get into a serious relationship before the age of 25. >>
    • Weekend Dates - Do not go out on weekend dates unless you are guaranteed sex. >>
    • Cell Phone Dates - If your dates cell phone rings during the date then immediately leave. >>
    • Women in Bars - Sit at a bar alone and do not talk to any women. >>
    • After Hours Homely Pickings - The fugly women are the last one's to get picked up. >>
    • Birth Control - Regardless of what a woman says always use birth control. >>
    • No Gifts - No gifts are ever given to booty calls and women you are dating. >>
    • Beverage Consumption - Buy Hard Alcohol over Beer. >>
    • Types of Dates - Avoid lunch and or coffee dates. >>
    • Jerks and Assholes - If women think you are a jerk, then your doing something right. >>
    • Master Filibusters - Do directly from the bar the bedroom. >>
    • Eating Before Dates - Have a hearty meal before a date. >>
    • Marriage Contract - Never marry with out a prenuptial agreement. >>
    • You Choose the date - You choose what to do on the date. >>
    • Income and Women - The amount of income you have often determines the type of women you get. >>
    • Male Friends - All her male friends want to have sex with her. >>
    • No Sex At Your House - Never bring a woman home for sex. >>
    • No Compliments - Never compliment a woman. >>
    • Easily Replaceable - Have her know that if she does not put out then you will get it else where. >>
    • Holidays - Break up with your women during those money sucking holiday seasons. >>
    • Change is not Inevitable - Do not change who you are just for a woman. >>
    • Prepare your Identity - Be the doctor she wants or the million she's looking for. >>
    • Power Before Kids and Marriage - Men have the most power before kids and a family. >>
    • Paternity Test - Always get a paternity test no matter how sure you are that it is your child. >>
    • No DNA Donation - Never help a women you have no intention of marring have kids. >>
    • Women Are Dream Killers - They want to reach their dreams and stop yours. >>
    • Ultimatum, Run - If a women gives you an ultimatum then run and don't look back. >>
    • Giving and Getting Phone Numbers - Give your number out to as many women as possible. >>
    • Women on Vacation - Your women's on vacation and she maybe sleeping with other guys. >>
    • Don't Move In With Girlfriend - Do not move in with your girlfriend. >>
    • Don't Call Her Back - Don't call her back after the date. >>

I have heard some crazy stories about # 5...................

Stronghold likes this.
  5. Oct 29, 2010 at 6:13 PM
    eskamo23

eskamo23 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pasadena, CA
    Vehicle:
    trd sport
    TRD cai with (AFE dry flow filter), de-flapped, tint, weathertech floor liners,coverking neoprene seat covers, rear TSB, Billy 5100's set at 1.75'', Pro Comp 7005's 17x8 BS4.5, any time fogs, tailgate theft mod, led lights in the int., slim cubby HID headlights and fogs, TRD skid plate, bed mat
    i think it's because he's a piece of shit that doesn't even follow his own rules. he's been married like 4 or five times. the only reason he gets any pussy at all is because he's kinda famous and has a few bucks. look up some pic's of him, you see what i mean. i used to listen to him but it's the same crap over and over again. just my .02

6. Oct 29, 2010 at 7:18 PM
    bajamoon

bajamoon Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    STEVE
    Whittier
    He does have a podcast but don't listen to it, i liked Frosy, Heidi and frank on the same station. That station is now pop music which sucks ass like TOM LEYKIS:)

7. Feb 13, 2020 at 7:41 AM
    Stronghold

Stronghold Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 DCLB OR
    He used to have his own stream on the internet but has since moved to a podcast.

Products Discussed in

To Top