Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

v8 tacoma

Old 07-29-2008, 06:50 AM   #1
Quicktime_GT is on a distinguished road
Quicktime_GT's Tacoma Gallery
v8 tacoma

so is there anyone out there that has done a v8 swap?

I think it would be sweet to have a 2nd gen with a 4.7
Old 07-29-2008, 07:07 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Someone did a Lexus V8 swap. Seemed like a lot of work for a marginal improvement.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:14 AM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Someone did a Lexus V8 swap. Seemed like a lot of work for a marginal improvement.
Have you drove the 4.7? My Mom's Sequioa has it and I love it. I wouldn't swap out my 4.0 though.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:18 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think it was a 4.7 engine. Maybe it was. The guy said he did it to smooth out the hills when he was towing.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:01 AM   #6
Quicktime_GT is on a distinguished road
Quicktime_GT's Tacoma Gallery
I think it would be sweet..

The 2nd gen tacomas and the older tundra's are so similar, it seems that if you had a role over v8 tundra, and a water damage or something tacoma, it would be the only right thing to do lol..