Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

MP3 Player

Old 07-29-2008, 10:39 AM   #1
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

rpoint16's Tacoma Gallery
MP3 Player

What brand & model of MP3 player do you use & why? Also what program/software supports it?

I have a Creative 2GB MUVO & use MUSICMATCH.

The MUVO uses a AAA battery so when I'm away from civilization I don't have to worry about keeping it recharged.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:57 AM   #2
andrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the rough
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
Ipod Nano (2nd gen) with Itunes...greatest little mp3 player ever. I bought it for the sole purpose of being able to run and listen to tunes, it's so light so it's perfect for what I need to use it for.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
8gb Zune. Using proprietary Zune software, wishing I could use winamp
Old 07-29-2008, 12:13 PM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Started with a 4gig nano (it was on sale) and use itunes (it was easy to get started). Never tried any other programs with it. I've since got an 80gig and my husband has an 80 gig (my nano was maxed out).

Itunes is OK.....It's weird how it works sometimes. Since my husband bought his 80gig and we have 2 computers on a network (one music collection) - Itunes needed to be setup completely different in order to make it function properly. A learning curv for sure.... but all is good now.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:24 PM   #5
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpoint16 View Post
What brand & model of MP3 player do you use & why? Also what program/software supports it?

I have a Creative 2GB MUVO & use MUSICMATCH.

The MUVO uses a AAA battery so when I'm away from civilization I don't have to worry about keeping it recharged.
no batteries. no problem. ipods rock. its just the way it is.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/nav...&ci_sku=726113
Old 07-29-2008, 05:05 PM   #6
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
i have a psp from sony. it does games, internet, pics, videos, and songs. i have all the songs from my cds. 8gs. its really nice. the new ones are okay too
Old 07-30-2008, 08:29 AM   #7
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I use an Ipod only because it was free, and dont get me started on Itunes.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:34 AM   #8
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen iPod Nano 2GB. I love it. I also use itunes and I like it pretty well.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:16 PM   #9
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2GB Ipod Shuffle. Bought so I could listen to music while biking and at work.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:45 PM   #10
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
30 gig zune.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:28 PM   #11
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
4GB iPod Mini (gave to brother - he killed it)
6GB iPod Mini (gave to mother - still working)
30GB iPod (full) for the past 2 years...

yeah, getting a bigger one is on my to do list. After my grill, and an RV...

No problem with iTunes. I like how it organizes my 70 GB media collection.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:38 PM   #12
Displaced Texan
MotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to all

Air Force: 1LT
MotoXFreeStyle61's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MotoXFreeStyle61 Send a message via MSN to MotoXFreeStyle61
80gb Ipod classic. The only reason why i got the iPod is because my Alpine IVA-W505 works great with it. I can't stand iTunes because it's only there to sell you their movies and songs or whatever. Apple would be great if all their products weren't geared towards their iTunes store.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:54 PM   #13
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Hint:

Hate itunes? Use Winamp.