LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Washington D.C. & Virginia area for Christmas?

Old 11-02-2010, 10:01 AM   #2
KCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud of

Firefighter: Retired
Name: Keith
KCin HBCA's Tacoma Gallery
Will you be staying with family and/or friends... or hotel?

If you are hotel-ing it I would stay across the river in Crystal City. It's right on the Metro line so its easy to get around.

The great part about DC is all the museums are free. I lived in the area for 4 years and didn't see everything!

I'm sure some of the members from there will chime in and give you updated info... just throwing my .02 in.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #3
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely go visit the museums and monuments. If you get outside the DC area there is the Air and Space Museum near Dulles Airport if they are into that stuff they'll like that place. It's got the space shuttle, sr-71 blackbird, enola gay, and the concorde...along with tons of other airplanes and whatnot.
If you're into sports you could go watch a caps game or go watch the redskins and/or wizards lose.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:14 AM   #4
Killer is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Killer's Tacoma Gallery
We are hotel-ing, since I don't know anyone that lives in the area.

My youngest son likes shows, plays and museums.

My oldest son wants to snow ski and drive anything that smokes.

So it is very hard to plan a vacation and for both of them to get along.