1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tony Robbins

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by dysfunctnlretard, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Nov 5, 2010 at 12:49 AM
    dysfunctnlretard

dysfunctnlretard [OP] Hi

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2021 Jeep Rubicon
    Soo I was thinking about picking up his set of CDs. I found a brand new set on eBay for half the price he sells them for on his website. The eBay set, however, is missing about 10 CDs because its an older set (no more than 8 months old) and Tony Robbins just released a new edition of his Ultimate Edge compilation which has a new, additional set of 10 cds. Now Im on the border, pay x for the ebay set which is missing the new cds, or pay 2x for his new set.

For those that have listened to his Ultimate Edge series CDs, were they missing any info? Did you feel he was thorough? Is it worth the money?

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Nov 5, 2010 at 1:02 AM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    What do the cd's do? Give midgets confidence?

3. Nov 5, 2010 at 1:04 AM
    dysfunctnlretard

dysfunctnlretard [OP] Hi

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2021 Jeep Rubicon
  4. Nov 5, 2010 at 1:10 AM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    No but seriously. He is the guy in the elevator from shallow hal right? What is his profession? I don't know jack about him. What are the cd's?

5. Nov 5, 2010 at 1:18 AM
    dysfunctnlretard

dysfunctnlretard [OP] Hi

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2021 Jeep Rubicon
    Never seen the movie so I don't know but Hes a self-help coach who's been around for a good while. He has various different programs/sets of CDs that are aimed at different goals and I was trying to pick one of the programs up.

6. Nov 5, 2010 at 1:21 AM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    Gotcha. Is it the program that gets you in the right mentality before your knee implant surgery?

How much is the price difference between the new and used?

7. Nov 5, 2010 at 1:29 AM
    dysfunctnlretard

dysfunctnlretard [OP] Hi

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2021 Jeep Rubicon
    it's a $135 difference. If I order the updated version from his website (which the only
    Place the updated version is sold), it allows you to tryem out for a two weeks and if u likem then u buyem, if not you can return them. I was thinking about just burning the CDs [lol] but I'm sure he's smart enough to encode them with anti-pirating software :(

8. Nov 5, 2010 at 1:33 AM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    I say ge the used. Then when your done, sell them. Then if need be you can buy the new ones.

9. Nov 5, 2010 at 1:36 AM
    dysfunctnlretard

dysfunctnlretard [OP] Hi

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2021 Jeep Rubicon
    Well they're both Brand new, one is missing like 33% of what the other has though. Maybe if I buy them new, record them, then sellem. Lol. I really want the new copy cuz I know if I get the old I'll be wondering what info I'm missing. But I also really want to spend the least money possible. Decisions decisions.

When's Baja ?

10. Nov 5, 2010 at 1:42 AM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    Baja is November 17th-20th. Can't wait!

Just get the new!

11. Nov 5, 2010 at 1:45 AM
    dysfunctnlretard

dysfunctnlretard [OP] Hi

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2021 Jeep Rubicon
    I just watched dust to glory the other day and I saw what paul is gonna be going through in that little class 11, that's crazy. I wish I could go, I'll definitely have to make more of an effort next year.

12. Dec 22, 2010 at 1:48 AM
    TRDsport253

TRDsport253 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Edgewood, Wa
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD sport 4x4
    TRD Wheels TRD Skid plate
    off topic but any more pic of the fj? That's one sweet cruiser. What size tires are on those countersteer?

Products Discussed in

To Top