Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Don't like being "strip searched" or "groped?"

Old 11-10-2010, 11:00 AM   #1
nomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shed
nomad's Tacoma Gallery
Angry Don't like being "strip searched" or "groped?"

http://www.optoutday.com/

If you're flying Nov. 24th (NATIONAL OPT-OUT DAY), take a stand and tell the government you refuse to be electronically strip search or fondled by a dumb ass TSA agent.

If we don't do something now, it's just going to get worse. Unless it's absolutely necessary, I refuse to fly until this is remedied. I will not have my wife and kid either gawked at by some pervert on his/ her monitor in a back room or have them subjected to having their genitals groped by a government agent.

THIS IS BULLSHIT! Everytime our government pulls some dumbass move like this, I have no doubt that the real terroists laugh their asses off. And I'm guessing their sides are hurting pretty bad at this point.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:06 AM   #3
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Ohh great now half of TW is ganna join TSA.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:07 AM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
mmmm....i've got nothing to hide in that department, TSA better be impressed with what they see
Old 11-10-2010, 11:08 AM   #6
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707Bro View Post
Ohh great now half of TW is ganna join TSA.

Old 11-10-2010, 11:10 AM   #7
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
I enjoy being groped especially if it includes a happy ending.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:11 AM   #8
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSTIZO99 View Post
I enjoy being groped especially if it includes a happy ending.

Um..............ok..........
Old 11-10-2010, 11:12 AM   #9
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad View Post

If you're flying Nov. 24th (NATIONAL OPT-OUT DAY), take a stand and tell the government you refuse to be electronically strip search or fondled by a dumb ass TSA agent.

If we don't do something now, it's just going to get worse. Unless it's absolutely necessary, I refuse to fly until this is remedied. I will not have my wife and kid either gawked at by some pervert on his/ her monitor in a back room or have them subjected to having their genitals groped by a government agent.

THIS IS BULLSHIT! Everytime our government pulls some dumbass move like this, I have no doubt that the real terroists laugh their asses off. And I'm guessing their sides are hurting pretty bad at this point.
What is the alternative which you suggest? Perhaps politely asking if travelers are terrorists or carrying any weapons?
Old 11-10-2010, 11:12 AM   #10
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
It's a good thing I don't wear underwear. Just makes it easier.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:13 AM   #11
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
I don't care, I'd rather be safe. If the TSA is laughing at my shrinkage cause of the cold weather, then so be it!
Old 11-10-2010, 11:15 AM   #12
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
This is how it works...

Old 11-10-2010, 11:15 AM   #13
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
I don't care, I'd rather be safe. If the TSA is laughing at my shrinkage cause of the cold weather, then so be it!
Cold weather....right.....yeah....that's my problem too!

The cold. Weather. Making it small....
Old 11-10-2010, 11:19 AM   #14
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
They only do this thorough of a search for international flights right?
Old 11-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #15

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
They only do this thorough of a search for international flights right?
I've never been searched on a national flight. They've gone through my luggage but that's it.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #16
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
This is how it works...

You only really have to worry during the search, when the guy has both hands on your shoulders.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:21 AM   #17
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I've never been searched on a national flight. They've gone through my luggage but that's it.
Same here. Maybe it's because I don't look like an Osama or Habib.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:21 AM   #18
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
Cold weather....right.....yeah....that's my problem too!

The cold. Weather. Making it small....
LOL Those search rooms are freezing!
Old 11-10-2010, 11:22 AM   #19
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad View Post

What's the big deal? It's not like you see these people on a regular basis. Who cares if you're embarrassed. At least you have less of a chance occupying a plane headed straight for a building.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:33 AM   #20
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
The TSA makes my blood boil! I am not a terrorist nor do I have anything to hide, but I do demand my civil liberties be respected.

Allowing the TSA to search travelers in such invasive and utterly reprehensible ways is a blatant lack of respect for our civil liberties.

They will not catch terrorists anymore effectively than their failed attempts in the past. It's not like the TSA has a great record of catching terrorists, but catching a passenger traveling with an extra ounce of 'deadly toothpaste' they do very well. If you outlaw guns, only outlaws have guns. Same goes for a false sense of security; we are conditioned to believe that since the TSA screens everyone 'oh so thoroughly' that there is no way a terrorist could commit harm.

They will find ways to cause harm, no matter what policies we put into place at our 'secure' airports. Either they will use the millions of gaping holes that exist in airport security or find even easier targets (re: Cargo shipments, trains, buses, etc...). Wake up and realize that these 'security' tactics secure nothing, except our incoherent reliability on government to think and act on behalf of us, meanwhile we are left more vulnerable than ever.

Take care of yourself, because if you don't, no one else will.