Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

surgery it is for me!!!! yippeee!!!

Old 08-01-2008, 01:08 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
surgery it is for me!!!! yippeee!!!

went and talked to the dr. this morning about my mri. and as suspected........the disc is indeed ruptured. so....................im gonna be having neck surgery pretty soon. gotta go see a neurologist tuesday morning........and hopefully they will hurry up and set up a surgery appointment for me!!! i'll actually be glad to have this shit taken care of!!! a few people, including my mom have had this surgery done, and all of them say it isnt too bad. they go in thru the throat, move everything outta the way, take out the bad disc, and then whatever they put in to replace the disc....not too sure on that part. sounds rather not pleasant, but it shouldnt be too bad though. then i'll have the recovery time and definitely have to have rehab/therapy when its all done!!!

anyone here had this surgery.........or got any advice for me???
Old 08-01-2008, 01:11 PM   #2
Addicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the rough

Addicted's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that man. Hope they get it quick so you can get back out there. Keep us informed.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:11 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
that's what you get for doing to many head stands.

I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:12 PM   #4
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
I never had this surgery, but I just gave you some rep. It'll keep you safe!
Old 08-01-2008, 01:19 PM   #5
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck... we'll be thinking about you. Let us know how it goes.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:21 PM   #6
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Damn man, sorry to hear that, but i think it may be for the best, you'll recover sooner, hope everything goes well man.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:34 PM   #7
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
GOODLUCK MAN!! everything will work out good for you
Old 08-01-2008, 01:35 PM   #8
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
That suck.. I tried to avoid surgery. I had to bad discs in my lower back but feels much better with physical therapy.

Are they going to replace the disc or fuse the 2 vertebrae?
Old 08-01-2008, 02:07 PM   #9
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
how exactly did this happen?
Old 08-01-2008, 02:19 PM   #10
Zebra is on a distinguished road

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post

anyone here had this surgery.........or got any advice for me???
up in the neck isn't so bad

i had a friend (in his 40's)who has this done this about 5 years ago. he was back at work few days later but on real light duty and wearing a plastic neck brace/support type thing. he did exactly what the doctors told him and made a full recovery.

my mom on the other hand ruptured her L5 and L4 (the two discs above the pelvis) and after two unsuccessful surgeries they fused L4 and L5 to her pelvis with rods on the 3rd one.

good luck!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 02:28 PM   #11
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
how exactly did this happen?
thanks for the support all yall!!!!

hey nd...........its actually a result of doing some back yard wrestling a long time ago............the injury i had then finally gave out!!

and as far as fusing or whatnot.....not sure yet. but, that will be one of the first things i ask the surgeon!!
Old 08-01-2008, 02:35 PM   #12
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, good luck with the surgery! I hope a speedy recovery for you!
Old 08-01-2008, 02:48 PM   #13
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
hey hope ya have a super speedy recovery. do u think it will affect your DG abilities later on?
Old 08-01-2008, 03:06 PM   #14
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
thanks for the support all yall!!!!

hey nd...........its actually a result of doing some back yard wrestling a long time ago............the injury i had then finally gave out!!

and as far as fusing or whatnot.....not sure yet. but, that will be one of the first things i ask the surgeon!!
yeah i remember that story.... idiot.... oh well, even though you're drunken stupidity caused it i'll still be prayin for ya, but i'm sure everything will be fine. sounds kinda simple and routine from what evryone has been saying
Old 08-01-2008, 03:22 PM   #15
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear the news, but my offer is still good for the TW special, half price if you set your appt. by monday and I'll even clean the tools.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:40 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Sorry to hear the news, but my offer is still good for the TW special, half price if you set your appt. by monday and I'll even clean the tools.
hahaha.....deal man!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 03:42 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
yeah i remember that story.... idiot.... oh well, even though you're drunken stupidity caused it i'll still be prayin for ya, but i'm sure everything will be fine. sounds kinda simple and routine from what evryone has been saying
............actually i wasnt drunk at the time...........we actually used to back yard wrestle all the time....home built ring and all, plus we used to video them and send them in!!! we were on the news a couple of times for"dont be stupid and doing what these guys are doing"!!!!

yeah....needless to say......i dont do that shit anymore!!
Old 08-01-2008, 03:44 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
hey hope ya have a super speedy recovery. do u think it will affect your DG abilities later on?
it may have an affect for a little while, but therapy and all should take care of all that. and actually, that part wont be too bad,as i havent had time to play ina while anyway. im mainly worried about deer season......well, the bow aspect of it anyway. hope im better by september....thats for sure!!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:38 PM   #19
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Dam, dude! Good luck, buddy!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:47 PM   #20
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, I'll be thinking about you. Good luck and you can always go to the MM thread for comfort!