Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

MK people....

Old 08-01-2008, 05:22 PM   #1
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
MK people....

Try and get by the next 2 weeks w/o me. I'll stop in if I can, but I doubt I'll be able. Gotta go play soldier in BFE, NC. Dunno how this "meet" is gonne be next week, but it might not happen at all. Oh well. First nd is gone forever, now another CA member hits the road. Dont get too used to it.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:42 PM   #2
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
Try and get by the next 2 weeks w/o me. I'll stop in if I can, but I doubt I'll be able. Gotta go play soldier in BFE, NC. Dunno how this "meet" is gonne be next week, but it might not happen at all. Oh well. First nd is gone forever, now another CA member hits the road. Dont get too used to it.
WTF Dude, where are ya'll going? Us in the Florida Air National Guard don't go to BFE and play war. We stay right here in the A/C. Yes, we wear Chem Gear, but we're right here in sunny Florida. Real close to my pool!
Seriously, be careful and see ya around!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:44 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
WTF Dude, where are ya'll going? Us in the Florida Air National Guard don't go to BFE and play war. We stay right here in the A/C. Yes, we wear Chem Gear, but we're right here in sunny Florida. Real close to my pool!
Seriously, be careful and see ya around!
i said bfe, nc.....we're staying right at our regular station....not exciting at all....
Old 08-01-2008, 06:37 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
we'll hold the fort down til you get back man!!! and let it be known.......the carolina alliance is still alive and kickin!!!!! we just need more beer!!!
Old 08-04-2008, 09:11 AM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
we'll hold the fort down til you get back man!!! and let it be known.......the carolina alliance is still alive and kickin!!!!! we just need more beer!!!
the founder of the Alliance can't drink beer for a while
Old 08-10-2008, 11:50 AM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator

just checking in here while i'm at home. i sold pop in from time to time next week b/c i'll be in class again and we've got access in there. i'm gonna try to go take the truck out to URE one day next week. i'll let u guys know how it goes!!