Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Man stabbed than beheaded. Bizzarre...

Old 08-01-2008, 09:49 PM   #1
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Man stabbed than beheaded. Bizzarre...

Check this out: http://news.aol.com/article/passenge...399x1200361552

There are some screwed up people out there...
Old 08-01-2008, 09:51 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Check this out: http://news.aol.com/article/passenge...399x1200361552

There are some screwed up people out there...
damn!!! yep....people are messed up, seriously messed up!!! but the first paragraph told it all............carnival worker!!! damn carneys!!! they are some weird folks there!!
Old 08-01-2008, 09:55 PM   #3
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
HAHAHA yeh, I do have to agree about the carneys! but really, what would possess someone to stab a random guy 30 times and cut his head off?
Old 08-01-2008, 09:58 PM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
HAHAHA yeh, I do have to agree about the carneys! but really, what would possess someone to stab a random guy 30 times and cut his head off?
you said it to begin with my friend......there are some screwed up people out there!!! their version of reality and everything else is way screwed up!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:00 PM   #5
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
People like him are the reason im getting my concealed weapons permit... lol
Old 08-01-2008, 10:03 PM   #6

Quote:
People like him are the reason im getting my concealed weapons permit... lol
very good idea!!! and its a reason why i keep my 12guage and my .38 special close to where i sleep in my house every night!! you never know when one of them crazy bastards is gonna screw up and try getting in or something!!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:03 PM   #7
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Some people are just insane. Some people in the world today have completely lost it, no morals whatsoever
Old 08-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #8
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
I hear ya tacomaman, people need to learn a lesson when they come breakin in houses and not just get a slap on the wrist
Old 08-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #9
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILove2Drive View Post
Wow! Some people are just insane. Some people in the world today have completely lost it, no morals whatsoever
yeh, aint that the truth... I also keep my shotty close by
Old 08-04-2008, 10:10 AM   #10
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
if only one of the passengers had their carry permit it would have ended alot faster..... to bad most "civilized" countries dont allow their citizens to carry guns anymore.....
Old 08-04-2008, 10:13 AM   #11
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
that's the problem with public transportation.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:31 AM   #12
jonny_jard is on a distinguished road

jonny_jard's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta say, this has really fucked a lot of people in the head. This is something that you'd hear about in LA or some other crazy place. This is Northern Canada, we are very civilized and do not need to carry guns on us at all times cause this shit does not happen here. This guy came here for a chance of a new and better life and fucked that up royally. I'm more pissed someone did not drill this mother fkucer in the head, K.O the stuned fkuc and stomp his head in. Sorry if I seem pissed, but this is really F-ed up and too close to home (4 hours from the killers place of residence). I hope he gets his in prison, or better yet, send the F*#KER home for a bullet, I'd pick up the tab for that one.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:36 AM   #13
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure some of you mis-read this story... the guy who died was the carnival worker, not the sicko who killed him. I assume you mis-read rather than suggesting that the carney died b/c he was a carney?

Anyway, I don't understand how they're charging him with 2nd degree murder. Surely that means something different in Canada than it does here. Isn't this a pretty clear-cut first-degree murder case?
Old 08-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #14
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny_jard View Post
I gotta say, this has really fucked a lot of people in the head. This is something that you'd hear about in LA or some other crazy place. This is Northern Canada, we are very civilized and do not need to carry guns on us at all times cause this shit does not happen here. This guy came here for a chance of a new and better life and fucked that up royally. I'm more pissed someone did not drill this mother fkucer in the head, K.O the stuned fkuc and stomp his head in. Sorry if I seem pissed, but this is really F-ed up and too close to home (4 hours from the killers place of residence). I hope he gets his in prison, or better yet, send the F*#KER home for a bullet, I'd pick up the tab for that one.
Internet badassery aside, who the hell is gonna attempt to attack somebody armed with a butcher knife after watching them robitcally decapitate, mutilate, and then begin eating somebody for no reason? Keeping in mind that you said almost nobody carries any weapon in Canada. I know I sure as hell wouldn't.

If I had a gun with me it would be a different story however...
Old 08-04-2008, 10:50 AM   #15
jonny_jard is on a distinguished road

jonny_jard's Tacoma Gallery
Someone trained in MMA, or something. I guess i just have a different out look on things. I know I have a crazy right hook and MMA training and would hope that if i came across something like this and had the opportunity to KO someone I'd take it (opportunity being when he was not aware he was about to be drilled). Sounds like regardless it would have not made much difference as the first shot was clear to the throat as he was sleeping. Just hope he did not suffer a whole lot.