Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Funny Post

Old 08-04-2008, 08:16 PM   #1
Pat will become famous soon enough

Pat's Tacoma Gallery
Funny Post

I found this on TN off a guy who found it on Custom Tacos.

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=118414

"So lately my girlfriend has been working alot of late shifts, and for the past couple of months she has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didnít mind in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hang up, she starts wearing nice clothes to work and talking about him all the time then abruptly stops leaving an uncomfortable silence.

If im out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and Im in the house (they think Im sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes.

I asked her once what they were doing, and she said "Just talking" ....whatever. So last night I decided to see whats really going on out there. So I leave the garage door open ,and turn off all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out in the garage and wait.. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and Im hiding behind my Taco. When his headlights shine through my garage and onto the truck, I see something that I just couldn't believe. The front camber is severely wearing my front tires. Now I have to get new tires, should I get the Toyos or Pirelli?"
Old 08-04-2008, 08:21 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I read that before. Pretty funny!
Old 08-04-2008, 08:31 PM   #3
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
lmao ya ive seen that too. still pretty funny though