Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

So its thanksgiving what are you thankful for

Old 11-24-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
So its thanksgiving what are you thankful for

What are you thankful for
Ill start iam thankful for my wife damn don't know where or what id be
without her and yes i told her that
My family pita at times but my family
My friends who new i would have so many thank you all
And all that served and are serving to give us freedom thank you
Old 11-24-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
a job, family, car, and my friends. and most definitely all my brothers and sisters keeping this country safe!
Old 11-24-2010, 11:50 PM   #3
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Family....thats what its all about.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:53 PM   #4
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
family! and that im not driving a nissan frontier!
Old 11-24-2010, 11:54 PM   #5
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thankful for a couple close friends, and being alive, I suppose.
Old 11-25-2010, 12:04 AM   #6
LIVESTRONG
Bullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bullzi511Tacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Today, I give thanks for:

God, my family, my friends (& their little ones), and having patience.
Without any of them^, I would not have been able to make it through the last year as happily as I did. But I did, and tonight I lay here with a smile on my face and a feeling deep inside that all will turn out just as it should.

I also give thanks for stumbling upon this website. I've lost countless hours and dollars bc of it, but I've met some really awesome people and my truck is 10x better than a year ago!!

And a Happy Thanksgiving to those who sacrifice time with their families so we can enjoy time with ours! God Bless You!
Old 11-25-2010, 04:35 AM   #7
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
-that God is in control and for his Son who died for me

-those that previously and currently helped/help to establish/keep my country free and safe

-overall good health

-family

-a means to make a living

-Tacoma's

-and very much thankful for this site and the wonderful people that make it a brotherhood/sisterhood!!

these are only just a few..........

ok folks, there is no reason why this thread should lay at rest today.........if you viewed it, then you are at least blessed with the comforts of electricity....the views should almost equal the number of posts in this thread.......now hit the Post Reply button!

Happy Thanksgiving and God bless you and yours!
Old 11-25-2010, 04:42 AM   #8
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post

-those that previously and currently helped/help to establish/keep my country free and safe

-overall good health

-family

-Tacoma's

-and very much thankful for this site and the wonderful people that make it a brotherhood/sisterhood!!

ok folks, there is no reason why this thread should lay at rest today.........if you viewed it, then you are at least blessed with the comforts of electricity....the views should almost equal the number of posts in this thread.......now hit the Post Reply button!

It's too early to think of anything... and Hoosier about covered it all... so X2

and Happy Thanksgiving
Old 11-25-2010, 04:52 AM   #9
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
All of the above.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I'm actually very thankful I have my family, a good job, and the few things I do have.
Been through a lot in the last year. I feel blessed everyday.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:03 AM   #10
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
God, Family, Country & my health
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Old 11-25-2010, 05:25 AM   #12
jmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud of

Army:
jmdaniel's Tacoma Gallery
Having a strong work ethic instilled in me. Made a lot of the other things in my life come a bit easier. I wish more people had it these days.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:30 AM   #13
Yeah
willard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud of
Name: Luke
willard417's Tacoma Gallery
Im thankful for Double time and a half today and tomorrow. And a sweet truck. And that white people know how to take things from people and then celebrate it.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:48 AM   #15
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
I'm dog sitting for a friend this weekend.

I'm thankful that the dog I had turned out to be like she is, and not like the one's I'm dog sitting!

I swear, I was this close |-| to pulling an Old Yeller on one last night.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:55 AM   #16
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post

-overall good health

-family

-Tacoma's

Awesome post, X2!
Old 11-25-2010, 06:00 AM   #17
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Im thankful for my family, friends, that I have a job, I live in the good ole' US of A, my Tacoma, and all the wonderful things God has given me.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #18
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
What are you giving "thanks" for today?

Me......Im thankfull for my Familly, healthy Dogs, and my Friends!

And.....A Vacuum that has been trouble free for over a year!
Old 11-25-2010, 09:53 AM   #19
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thankful for reposts! loljk

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...-thankful.html