Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Police raid Md. mayor's home, kill his dogs

Old 08-08-2008, 06:30 AM   #1
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Police raid Md. mayor's home, kill his dogs

Couple appeared to be innocent victims of pot smuggling schem.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26079096/?GT1=43001
Old 08-08-2008, 06:53 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
that's sickening.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:11 AM   #3
Northern Alliance: Airlift Div
Coreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud of

Air Force: Flight Engineer
Coreyjon's Tacoma Gallery
Man, That is just not right. Sounds like the law in that town needs a tune up.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:14 AM   #4
Displaced Texan
MotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to all

Air Force: 1LT
MotoXFreeStyle61's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MotoXFreeStyle61 Send a message via MSN to MotoXFreeStyle61
I read about that yesterday. This is the second case that I've heard of SWAT shooting someone's animals.

The one story that I heard before was SWAT was setting up a perimeter around a house in a neighborhood. In order to my entry into the house from the back they had to go through someone elses property. Well that property had a dog. SWAT didn't want the dog to "give away their position" so they shot and killed it!! WTF is up with that.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:14 AM   #5
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Holy crap!
Old 08-08-2008, 07:16 AM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXFreeStyle61 View Post
I read about that yesterday. This is the second case that I've heard of SWAT shooting someone's animals.

The one story that I heard before was SWAT was setting up a perimeter around a house in a neighborhood. In order to my entry into the house from the back they had to go through someone elses property. Well that property had a dog. SWAT didn't want the dog to "give away their position" so they shot and killed it!! WTF is up with that.
There is no end to how pissed off I would be if any one shot at my dogs - let alone killed them.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:39 AM   #7
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
I saw this story on the news this morning. They didn't even have a search warrant. What the hell is happening to our basic rights when the enforcement doesn't have to follow the rules. If someone someone shot my dog I would go midevil on their ass!!!

Seriously .. come on... who fed-x's drugs and has it left on the front porch.
Attached Thumbnails
Police raid Md. mayor's home, kill his dogs-dsc02117.jpg  
Old 08-08-2008, 07:46 AM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Cute dog. Makes me want to go give him a big hug.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:59 AM   #10
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
+1 I love dogs. My fiancee wants a Bulldog. I want a Beagle.
IMHOWIVG - Go with the bulldog - Beagles love to bark and howl. Its fun at first, but it can get real annoying real fast. I had a beagle with my ex-girlfriend in New Mexico. We split, and I let her have the dog.

Bulldogs are pretty quiet, have tons of personality, and are very low key.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:00 AM   #11
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go for a beagle over the bulldog. I can't handle mopping up behind a bulldog.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:07 AM   #12
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I'd go for a beagle over the bulldog. I can't handle mopping up behind a bulldog.
You just don't want to deal with anymore bullsh!t.

Aghhh!!!

The fact that the police chief won't rule out the mayor's involvement, and won't even apologize is a bit sickening. Whether or not the Mayor had some part in this or not - I can't tell from a single article, but the way they went about the raid is definitely questionable at the least.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:07 AM   #13
Displaced Texan
MotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to MotoXFreeStyle61 Send a message via MSN to MotoXFreeStyle61
There's this one Beagle and Golden Retriever at my neighbors that always like to bark at me when I go run. If they don't see me I generally whistle at them to get them to start chasing me. I know they aren't going to do anything they just seem like they want something to do. It's funny though the Beagle only barks at me only when the Golden Retriever does, like it's the cool thing to do.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:08 AM   #14
Displaced Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
You just don't want to deal with anymore bullsh!t.

Aghhh!!!

The fact that the police chief won't rule out the mayor's involvement, and won't even apologize is a bit sickening. Whether or not the Mayor had some part in this or not - I can't tell from a single article, but the way they went about the raid is definitely questionable at the least.
Haha nice one!
Old 08-08-2008, 08:10 AM   #15
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I went over to a friend's place and they had a bulldog. That thing never stopped drooling. It was disgusting.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:12 AM   #16
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
There's this one Beagle and Golden Retriever at my neighbors that always like to bark at me when I go run. If they don't see me I generally whistle at them to get them to start chasing me. I know they aren't going to do anything they just seem like they want something to do. It's funny though the Beagle only barks at me only when the Golden Retriever does, like it's the cool thing to do.
My Golden is the opposite...

My Terrier/Schnauzer barks first (always) like most beagles. The Black Lab will start barking if she is scared (and the Terrier/Schnauzer starts it). My Golden Retriever will only bark if the other two are already barking and she feels threatened or scared.

...I have a 4 stage home security system. My wife's Glock 19 is the last layer of defense.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:13 AM   #17
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I went over to a friend's place and they had a bulldog. That thing never stopped drooling. It was disgusting.
True there are some lines of bulldogs that do that incessantly, but Great Danes are the worst.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:14 AM   #18
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post

Aghhh!!!

...I feel like I'm trying to tell myself something, but I'm not listening...
Old 08-08-2008, 09:13 AM   #19
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
I saw this story on the news this morning. They didn't even have a search warrant. What the hell is happening to our basic rights when the enforcement doesn't have to follow the rules. If someone someone shot my dog I would go midevil on their ass!!!

Seriously .. come on... who fed-x's drugs and has it left on the front porch.
Is that an Akita? Head kinda looks like mine:

Old 08-08-2008, 09:36 AM   #20
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
HOLY SHIT!! Do I need to bump my "cops are scumbags" thread LOL