LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How should I cheat?

View Poll Results: How should I cheat on my low carb diet?
Subway meal w/ cookies 2 8.33%
Slice of cake 1 4.17%
Ice Cream 4 16.67%
Pizza 10 41.67%
French fries 2 8.33%
Chicken strips 1 4.17%
Don't cheat (I'll probably ignore this if it wins) 2 8.33%
Other (specify) 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
How should I cheat?

I've been low carb dieting for the past couple weeks. I've lost 11 pounds so far and I've still got anoth 40-75 lbs to go.

Every week I allow myself a cheat. My first cheat was going to a party and eating a few brownies and some past salad. My next cheat was a slice of chocolate doberge cake. What should I do for my next one?
Old 08-08-2008, 11:35 AM   #2
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
does it have to be food?
Old 08-08-2008, 11:35 AM   #3
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I've been low carb dieting for the past couple weeks. I've lost 11 pounds so far and I've still got anoth 40-75 lbs to go.

Every week I allow myself a cheat. My first cheat was going to a party and eating a few brownies and some past salad. My next cheat was a slice of chocolate doberge cake. What should I do for my next one?
pizza? enchiladas? my birthday cake? big steak? lol..
How many carbs are you "allowed" to eat?
Old 08-08-2008, 11:38 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
does it have to be food?
I added a pole

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
pizza? enchiladas? my birthday cake? big steak? lol..
How many carbs are you "allowed" to eat?
I can already eat big steaks (I don't, but I could). I don't count carbs, especially on my cheat items.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:39 AM   #5
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Go get a steak dude, actually get 2 steaks. Don't worry about getting a baked potato with the steak, they just take up valuable space in your tummy. Just eat the steak by itself, that's the perfect way to cheat.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:40 AM   #6
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
Go get a steak dude, actually get 2 steaks. Don't worry about getting a baked potato with the steak, they just take up valuable space in your tummy. Just eat the steak by itself, that's the perfect way to cheat.
I have a steak about once a week already.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:41 AM   #7
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Pizza and chocolate is my weakness. I would cheat with one of those.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:41 AM   #8
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe cheat with beer, can you drink beer on this diet?
Old 08-08-2008, 11:44 AM   #10
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Beer!
Old 08-08-2008, 11:45 AM   #11
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
Maybe cheat with beer, can you drink beer on this diet?
I don't miss drinking as much as eating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Wheres the "all of the above" option?
hmmm, I guess I could add "Splurge and then purge" option.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:48 AM   #12
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I don't miss drinking as much as eating.

hmmm, I guess I could add "Splurge and then purge" option.

LOL - You're a moderator not a super model.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:58 AM   #13
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
CHEATER!!!

Fur Gawd sake man..... If you don't wanna drink a beer, then enjoy some nice fruity JELLO SHOOTERS topped with whipped creme. After a few of them - you won't remember why you're on a diet in the first place.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:59 AM   #14
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe have some of the icing off of 05prerunners cake? Actually that's probably high in protein.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:09 PM   #15
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
low carb diet is no joke i did that shit, first two weeks i thought i was gonna die but theres snacks and muffins that are low carb but i know what you mean you wanna real carb, i lost 25lbs in 2weeks, not bad man i should get back on it.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:31 PM   #17
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on ur process!! keep at it!! my mom is in the same situation and has lost 23 pounds so far. dont even cheat a little, ur having great results and just keep going!
Old 08-08-2008, 12:38 PM   #18
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
install an exercise program that wears you out so much that you are too tired to cheat/eat. You could possible double the weight loss, which means on the diet half as long.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:38 PM   #19
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Cheesecake
Old 08-08-2008, 12:39 PM   #20
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
stop being a hotdog