Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Good comebacks

Old 08-08-2008, 01:44 PM   #1
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
Talking Good comebacks

Ok guys ive got one of my best freinds who has always had toyotas like i have but here latley he bought a dodge ram 1500 with the 360 V-8 in it. He's got 33in tires on it and thinks his the shit lol. Now he will never shut up about having a bigger truck and how his can run over my little taco over. So I need some reasons y tacomas or even toyotas are better then chevy dodge and ford ( I know its a givin that they are but thats doesnt make a good argument). I have named off the obvious like his tires are only 2 inches bigger then mine and the fact that there the same year and have the same milage and mine still running strong and his is blowin that magical blue smoke. So a little help would be greatly apprciated.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:48 PM   #2
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Take him offroading.

Put sugar in his gas tank.

Those should shut him up for a while.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:50 PM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
tell him he is trying to compensate his lack of "size" in other "area", that should shut him up
Old 08-08-2008, 01:51 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Go find a tighter trail and ask him to follow you.... if he can...
Old 08-08-2008, 01:52 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
You could tell him that he has the advantage. Not only does have a bigger truck, but he also gets to pay more for gas and buy a new truck every 5 years.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:55 PM   #6
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Compare notes on vehicular repairs and perhaps recalls.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:25 PM   #7
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
HAHA good ideas i dont think i will have to put any sugar in the gas tank the way its running now it wont be much longer. I forgot the gas price since it cost me $60 to fill up and i watch him put $100 in his.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:38 PM   #8
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Well you can tell him you can fill up your truck and buy $40 worth of weed for the same money it takes him to fill up his truck.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #9
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
You've got a locker in your truck right? (TRD Offroad)

Chances are - he doesn't have one and never had one from the factory.

Say - "Didn't you have enough money to buy a REAL DODGE (power wagon)?"

And remind him that your toyota has a locker from the factory.

Take him offroading......and see who gets the first body damage. If he's that cocky and arrogant - he probably won't pay attention and trash the shit outta his truck. That'll teach him. I wheeled with this one guy who had a power wagon and he trashed the side of his truck. The thing was too damn big and he just didn't pay attention.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:08 PM   #10
mneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nice

mneuls's Tacoma Gallery
Where I work, they give us the power wagons. they are quite possible the worst truck I have ever seen. they guzzle gas like crazy (12ish MPG), and if you use one for work, it'll only last four years max. We've had transfer cases blow loose, and they have a problem with the rocker arm hitting the splash guard after about only about 5000K. the suspension rides nice for about as long. the only cool thing about them is the electronic sway bar disconnect. (don't drive normally with it disconnected)
Old 08-08-2008, 06:51 PM   #11
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yup GM sucks ass
Old 08-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #12
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Oh have I got 1 thatll freeze dry his balls you can inform him that YOU have a HEMI, and you will NOT be lying!! The 3.4V6 and the 2.7 I-4 have "hemispherical heads" (I got this from a notable authority) and apparently, Toyota doesn't brag it up probably because Dodge has the "hemi" ownership rights or something. His 360 aint a hemi So there ya go-SOCK IT TO HIM BUNKY
Old 08-08-2008, 07:03 PM   #13
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

so in technicality we also have hemis?
Old 08-08-2008, 07:20 PM   #14
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
so in technicality we also have hemis?
I dont think 2nd-gen do. Im checking my resource
Old 08-08-2008, 07:51 PM   #15

Apparently the 2nd gens ALSO employ hemispherical comustion chambers too
Old 08-08-2008, 07:52 PM   #16
Taco969 will become famous soon enoughTaco969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: AFE
Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
D umb
O ld
D udes
G o
E verywhere
Old 08-08-2008, 07:57 PM   #17

D odges
O ver-
D rink...
G astank
E mpty!
Swear-I just made that 1 up
Old 08-08-2008, 08:02 PM   #18

i got a hemi. i got a hemi
Old 08-08-2008, 08:09 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
i got a hemi. i got a hemi
HEYYY! its a HEmi!!!!!! I love it hahah! Like havin an xtra you know what
Old 08-08-2008, 08:27 PM   #20
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Oh have I got 1 thatll freeze dry his balls you can inform him that YOU have a HEMI, and you will NOT be lying!! The 3.4V6 and the 2.7 I-4 have "hemispherical heads" (I got this from a notable authority) and apparently, Toyota doesn't brag it up probably because Dodge has the "hemi" ownership rights or something. His 360 aint a hemi So there ya go-SOCK IT TO HIM BUNKY
Absolutly correct! In fact, the Toyota 2.7, 3.4, and 4.0 have a "Real" Hemispherical combustion chamber. The Dodge "Hemi" is more like a "Semi-Hemi", as its combustion chamber is shaped like a "D", therefore not a TRUE hemispherical design.