Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Guitarists only!! licks/tab/songs

Old 12-01-2010, 11:19 AM   #1
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Guitarists only!! licks/tab/songs

Was thinkin bout throwin a thread up for us guitarist.
We could do a vid lesson thing. beg/amatuer/novice/semi-pro/pro.
If you have a vid or a lesson or even if you just want to show off your finger talent, please post it here.

Talk about your vid and maybe label it 1-5 as far as the difficulty and what amp/guitar combo your using. I have been playing for the better part of 30 yrs off and on and I still consider myself a novice.

Post your guitar lesson/techniques/licks/jams/whatever.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:23 AM   #2
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Not me but i'm workin on this one and I think this boy is pretty fair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QaiUoDueYc
Old 12-01-2010, 11:26 AM   #3
thenomad will become famous soon enoughthenomad will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Way
thenomad's Tacoma Gallery
that would be sweet. I've been teaching myself for a year now and would be beneficial!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:43 AM   #4

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenomad View Post
that would be sweet. I've been teaching myself for a year now and would be beneficial!
I'm sure novices and pro's could all benefit from a few vid lessons.
I'll be the first one to admit that after all the years of playing and the home studio that i'm trying to build that I still suck. But dayam when I do find time to sit down and play or record, I get the biggest kick out of listening to my own stuff that I have done.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:01 PM   #5

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Just messin about abit. I know it sux, but we have to start somewhere!!
Lets get some vids up!!!

View My Video
Old 12-01-2010, 12:22 PM   #6

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
good eye since he's my most fav guitarist. I'll take the -1.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:27 PM   #7

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
ohh... btw Larry. i do have a "sober" riff I played years ago. I think you would like.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:28 PM   #8

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Defenetly one of the best and one of my favs.

Pretty good though man! I'll have to ride down there one day and jam a little.
You should. I pretty much have everything here.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:55 PM   #11

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJammn5 View Post
NICE BS

I need to a make a video and throw up 1 one of my lame gigs.

I'll change it up with my Taylor 410.
Please do or this thread will die. lol.

i'll get some acoustic up soon.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:49 PM   #12
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have a video camera, other than the cheap version on my phone. All I have is some recorded audio stuff from over the last few years.
Still, I'd like to see this thread continue !
Old 12-11-2010, 01:55 PM   #13

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Cmon. Surely someone has some lick lessons. I need something to practice tonight besides "Slayer".
Old 12-11-2010, 05:23 PM   #14
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Here's me playing Caprise by Carcosi. I have a Martin Ellipse. Sorry MP3 only:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/att...1&d=1292113021

I have some other MP3s but they're too big for the forum limit (2 mb).
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 Caprice (2).mp3 (1.54 MB, 57 views)
Old 12-11-2010, 05:41 PM   #15
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
I'm sure novices and pro's could all benefit from a few vid lessons.
I'll be the first one to admit that after all the years of playing and the home studio that i'm trying to build that I still suck. But dayam when I do find time to sit down and play or record, I get the biggest kick out of listening to my own stuff that I have done.
That's the coolest thing you could have said. I've been playing off and on for a few years and also have come to realize I suck at playing. I still do it though 'cause I like it.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:48 PM   #16
Not bothered....

I've got three jams I recorded over a year ago. There hosted here:
Download and enjoy !

https://public.me.com/chrisrobison1
Old 12-11-2010, 05:52 PM   #17
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
REPOST!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/spo...ng-guitar.html

(sorry, couldn't resist)
Old 12-26-2010, 11:56 PM   #18

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Trying to play this song. Not going so well beings as I'm trying to play it on a 4 string

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFcK_kdt74U
Step away from the tanning bed Lurry.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-29-2010, 10:03 PM   #20
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Thought you shredder's might find this interesting

http://guitarlessonsonline.tk/

Rock on