Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Ford Motor Co. sux !!

Old 08-08-2008, 01:22 PM   #1
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Ford Motor Co. sux !!

I have a 2007 Ford F-150, 2wd, 4.7 V8 for a company truck. Last week the transmission shit the bed, 29,xxx miles, since the dealer the company bought it from has gone belly up, I had it towed to another dealer. The service guy told me to get it there by the 7th and they'll start working on it. I called today and he said it would be another week to a week and a half before he could MAYBE look at it. I explained to him politely that I was borrowing someone else's company truck and this could be very taxing on the both of us. He made some guttural noises and said "well you don't have much of a choice... now do you" So since I work for a very large company I called our senior mechanic in charge of our vehicles hoping he would make a phone call on the behalf of me & the company, and basically told me to pound salt. I swear I can't stand this bullshit American attitude towards vehicles, thats why I drive a Toyota, I am sick and tired of this garbage. WTF !! This is the very reason why the country is in such shape. Should I contact the Ford directly or should I contact the fleet manager who purchases these vehicles for the company ? If I do the latter, it will hit the fan.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:23 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Go to another dealer. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Ford Products. Sounds to me like a shitty dealer.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:31 PM   #3
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
I have driven fords for years and currently driving a Ford that yes I am replacing with a Taco but I have had great experiences with Ford and the dealers. I always deal with the Fleet Dept for purchase and the Service Manager or his boss when I need major work done in service and have had nothing but accomodating service. Sounds like that dealer just sucks......I would definately check with another dealer and deal with the manager about your situation as well or you can just pound salt. Good luck