1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ford Motor Co. sux !!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by concrete jedi, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Aug 8, 2008 at 1:22 PM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    I have a 2007 Ford F-150, 2wd, 4.7 V8 for a company truck. Last week the transmission shit the bed, 29,xxx miles, since the dealer the company bought it from has gone belly up, I had it towed to another dealer. The service guy told me to get it there by the 7th and they'll start working on it. I called today and he said it would be another week to a week and a half before he could MAYBE look at it. I explained to him politely that I was borrowing someone else's company truck and this could be very taxing on the both of us. He made some guttural noises and said "well you don't have much of a choice... now do you" So since I work for a very large company I called our senior mechanic in charge of our vehicles hoping he would make a phone call on the behalf of me & the company, and basically told me to pound salt. I swear I can't stand this bullshit American attitude towards vehicles, thats why I drive a Toyota, I am sick and tired of this garbage. WTF !! This is the very reason why the country is in such shape. Should I contact the Ford directly or should I contact the fleet manager who purchases these vehicles for the company ? If I do the latter, it will hit the fan.

2. Aug 8, 2008 at 1:23 PM
    Khaos

Khaos Big Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryant
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD SPORT Prerunner
    3” spacer lift, 285/75/17 KO2, Spidertrax 1.25” spacers
    Go to another dealer. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Ford Products. Sounds to me like a shitty dealer.

3. Aug 8, 2008 at 1:31 PM
    tdm156

tdm156 Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2009 DC 4x4 SR5**Sold
    I have driven fords for years and currently driving a Ford that yes I am replacing with a Taco but I have had great experiences with Ford and the dealers. I always deal with the Fleet Dept for purchase and the Service Manager or his boss when I need major work done in service and have had nothing but accomodating service. Sounds like that dealer just sucks......I would definately check with another dealer and deal with the manager about your situation as well or you can just pound salt. Good luck

Products Discussed in

To Top