Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Bernie Mac died. WTF?

Old 08-09-2008, 07:07 AM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Bernie Mac died. WTF?

Saw on CNN this morning during my morning coffee and surfing ritual that Bernie Mac died.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movi...mac/index.html
Old 08-09-2008, 07:19 AM   #2
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
I saw that just a bit ago too....Very sad to hear.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:23 AM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
What the hell is going on. First we lose Heath Ledger, then George Carlin, now Bernie Mac?

RIP. I was very shocked to hear about this when I woke up. Its a shame to see him go. I always found him to be very entertaining.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:36 AM   #4
Displaced Texan
MotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to all

Air Force: 1LT
MotoXFreeStyle61's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MotoXFreeStyle61 Send a message via MSN to MotoXFreeStyle61
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
What the hell is going on. First we lose Heath Ledger, then George Carlin, now Bernie Mac?

RIP. I was very shocked to hear about this when I woke up. Its a shame to see him go. I always found him to be very entertaining.
That's exactly what I was thinking. So many people going at a relatively young age.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:38 AM   #5
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
death sucks.
i saw batman again last night and dammit if heath ledger didnt do an awsome friggin job.
makes me said that ppl are dying so young.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:41 AM   #6
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siafu View Post
death sucks.
i saw batman again last night and dammit if heath ledger didnt do an awsome friggin job.
makes me said that ppl are dying so young.
yeah I agree I really didn't like him after broke back montain but he redeemed himself as the joker. Btw I never saw broke back montain to gay for me .
Old 08-09-2008, 08:19 AM   #7
andrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the rough
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
The life expectancy of black man is already really low to begin with, like at 60 something...
Old 08-09-2008, 08:29 AM   #8
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
yeah I agree I really didn't like him after broke back montain but he redeemed himself as the joker. Btw I never saw broke back montain to gay for me .
Sooooo you never saw the movie, yet formed the opinion that you didn't like his role in the movie? That you never saw...Interesting....

Dude, it's OK to say you watched the movie. You can even have liked the movie. Its cool. Ive seen it. Three times. It doesn't make you gay. No one will think you are gay. If you are ever cornered by a homophobic group that proclaims the mere watching of Brokeback Mountain means that you like to give and receive anal and oral sex from other men, simply tell them you only watched it because you heard a rumor that Anne Hathaway gets naked in it. Which she does. Problem solved.

I watched The Lost Boys last week. Since then, I have had garlic parmesan chicken from Olive Garden once and been in the sunlight numerous times. I have no adverse side effects to report.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:30 AM   #9
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
that sucks
Old 08-09-2008, 08:31 AM   #10
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks about Bernie Mac. Loved that guy in The Players Club. I think his role was named Dolla Bill. Hilarious!
Old 08-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #11
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatjoe592 View Post
Sooooo you never saw the movie, yet formed the opinion that you didn't like his role in the movie? That you never saw...Interesting....

Dude, it's OK to say you watched the movie. You can even have liked the movie. Its cool. Ive seen it. Three times. It doesn't make you gay. No one will think you are gay. If you are ever cornered by a homophobic group that proclaims the mere watching of Brokeback Mountain means that you like to give and receive anal and oral sex from other men, simply tell them you only watched it because you heard a rumor that Anne Hathaway gets naked in it. Which she does. Problem solved.

I watched The Lost Boys last week. Since then, I have had garlic parmesan chicken from Olive Garden once and been in the sunlight numerous times. I have no adverse side effects to report.
I've never seen Brokeback Mountain, nor do I ever plan on seeing it.

The Lost Boys however is by far the greatest Vampire film ever made and one of my personal favorite movies. I have a Poster of the cover art on my wall to my right.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:22 AM   #13
Be a fountain, not a drain.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
He died because of complications with pneumonia.

Old 08-09-2008, 09:25 AM   #14
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
You were one funny man.. RIP
Old 08-09-2008, 09:53 AM   #16
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
truely fucked up. he was a great combo of dirty, common sense, family and class.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:41 AM   #17
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
i just saw the article right now.

R.i.P. Bernie Mac
Old 08-09-2008, 11:26 AM   #18
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hate to hear it about bernie mac!! he was a great comedian!! he'll be truly missed.
Old 08-09-2008, 05:59 PM   #19
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
man, the bernie mac show was some top shelf modern, diverse entertainment.
it didn't limit itself by race or even make an issue of it, like every other 'afro-centric sitcom' clogging up the WB or anywhere else.
it just WAS, and it didn't apologize, sell out or cater to blacks or whites, much like the man himself.
i don't know why i don't own bad santa, but i may have to pick it up now.

also- 'complications from pneumonia'? i'm sorry, what century is this? wtf?