Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

TTORA Takeover

Old 08-10-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
TTORA Takeover

So on a last minute whim (wednesday night around 11pm) i decided that Friday i would ride up to Harlan, KY and hit up the TTORA takeover and get some wheeling in since we had to cancel the CA meet at URE...

anyways...good times...wheeled all dang ole day saturday...came back with only one decent sized scratch and i lost my tennis ball off my antenna...which is cool cuz i needed a new one anyways....

I love Harlan...its a great park...especially if you got guys who are new to the sport and dont want to tear up there stuff...but want to watch the guys who have all the toys tear their shit up...

every year at the takeover...the vendors donate a bunch of stuff to raffle off on saturday night...i entered for a few things...

look what made its way home with me tho

oh yes...thats right...TRD Ivan Stewart Wheels...plus the fancy locking lug nuts...

i think i had 3 or 4 offers on them and i scared everyone when i said i was going to rattle can them black like i did my stock rims

In reality...im gonna go have my current tires put on there...and possibly touch up and repaint the stockers and sell them...and then eventually get some good aggressive tires for the black steel wheels

i have 3 sets of wheels and 1 set of tires

this could be tricky

Oh i'll link some takeover pics later when i go dig them up again
Attached Thumbnails
TTORA Takeover-noname.jpg   TTORA Takeover-noname2.jpg   TTORA Takeover-noname3.jpg  
Old 08-10-2008, 07:45 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
friggin sweet man!!!! im loving those black wheels you got there!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 07:48 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
friggin sweet man!!!! im loving those black wheels you got there!!!
screw the black ones...look at those bling ass trd wheels that i got FO FREE
Old 08-10-2008, 07:49 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
screw the black ones...look at those bling ass trd wheels that i got FO FREE
yeah....those are nice too!!!! still like the black ones better tho!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, Tiger! Glad you had a good time!
Old 08-10-2008, 08:18 PM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

pics can be found here...these are threads on several boards and will be updated regularly for awhile im sure

NCTTORA
http://www.ncttora.com/forum/viewfor...9a4cfdf20ddfe2

GATTORA
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...d.php?t=108992

National TTORA
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...d.php?t=108826

Greg from GA
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...takeover%2008/
Old 08-11-2008, 08:09 AM   #7
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
That's kickass man, I wish I had the cash to get some Ivans for my truck!
Old 08-14-2008, 06:49 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C541d1Z3e0

someone sent me this the other day after i told them about my trip