Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Outer Banks Tacomas all over the place!

Old 08-11-2008, 11:45 AM   #1
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Outer Banks Tacomas all over the place!

I just got back from an unfortunately uneventful trip to the Outer Banks. I was supposed to be kiteboarding but the wind didn't blow a single day I was there. Calm winds in the Outer Banks are almost unheard of. Just my luck.

My truck's back in the shop having the rear shock mounts redesigned so I was cruising in the Civic. I didn't look for the company of this site's members on my trip for hooptie-related reasons , but I was stunned by how many Tacomas I saw down there! Seriously, they're everywhere!

What's cool is the majority of them were customized in some way. Black headlight mod, replacement grills, lifts, caps, covers, bull bars, lights, etc. I was a little upset I had to leave mine home, but it was great to see the popularity down there.

Any chance I saw any of you on the roads around Hatteras last week?
Old 08-11-2008, 11:48 AM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
not I
Old 08-11-2008, 11:51 AM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Next summer I plan on going to OBX. I will also be an official high school graduate (Sorry, Senior ear starts next week and I'm pumped).

All of the Tacos down here are either completely stock or have 6" lifts and are pimped out completely. My neighbor down the street has what appears to be a lowered Prerunner access cab with chrome wheels and the like.