Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

had my myelogram done yesterday!!!!

Old 08-12-2008, 03:24 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Post had my myelogram done yesterday!!!!

has anyone ever had a myelogram done???

a myelogram is where they deaden your spine, inject a friggin needle until it goes into the spine, and they fill it full of dye, and do cat scans on you to see any problems you have more clearly!

i had mine done yesterday............and im gonna go ahead and say........its pure friggin torture!!! that shit hurt like a mofo!!! and you can get a killer migraine from it.....ask me how i know!!!

the best part is when that inject demirol!!!! thats some good stuff there!!
this is one test that i'll never do again!!
Old 08-12-2008, 04:25 PM   #2
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
oh shit. you made me quiver in my seat. I hate needles.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:28 PM   #3
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
so lemme get this straigh, they numb your spine, then they inject dye? When in the process do they give you the demorol?
Old 08-12-2008, 04:35 PM   #4
Just enough knowledge to be dangerous
melissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: melissa
melissa0031's Tacoma Gallery
myelogram or myelography is a type of xray they use to look at the bones in your spine and the spaces in between the bones hence the dye they inject i feel for you tm it can be a painful procedure i hope u drank plenty of fluids afterwards to flush the dye out of your system( not beer lol) hope u feel better soon
Old 08-12-2008, 04:48 PM   #6
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
damn it man.... that sucks... demerol ok....
Old 08-12-2008, 05:30 PM   #7
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
that sounds like a big fat ouch! Needles, spine, dye all in the same sentance. Hope you are feeling better from all that or at least they have a direction they'll go. Surgery still on?
Old 08-12-2008, 05:37 PM   #8
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Hell no ,Knock my ass out. Glad for you it's over.Rest up man.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:50 PM   #9
Ranger08 will become famous soon enough
Ranger08's Tacoma Gallery
I agree. Give me something to knock me out then stick me. I need another beer after reading that one.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:30 PM   #10
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa0031 View Post
myelogram or myelography is a type of xray they use to look at the bones in your spine and the spaces in between the bones hence the dye they inject i feel for you tm it can be a painful procedure i hope u drank plenty of fluids afterwards to flush the dye out of your system( not beer lol) hope u feel better soon
thank you nursey
Old 08-12-2008, 06:31 PM   #11
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
damn Will will i hope you get back to normal soon. but dont rush it
Old 08-12-2008, 06:42 PM   #12
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
so lemme get this straigh, they numb your spine, then they inject dye? When in the process do they give you the demorol?
when i was in utter pain...i got the demerol!!! i needed that shit man!!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:43 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
that sounds like a big fat ouch! Needles, spine, dye all in the same sentance. Hope you are feeling better from all that or at least they have a direction they'll go. Surgery still on?
as far as i know....surgery is still on, but im not sure when!!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:45 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa0031 View Post
yeah, i drank fluids, but probably not enough. i mostly drank gatorade and coke, no beer, lol!!!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:47 PM   #15
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
Demerol is the best!....I hope you didn't forget to tell them you're resistant to the stuff so you need a lot for it to work

Just the thought of someone sticking a needle in my spine gives me the shivers
Old 08-12-2008, 06:50 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagelg View Post
Demerol is the best!....I hope you didn't forget to tell them you're resistant to the stuff so you need a lot for it to work

Just the thought of someone sticking a needle in my spine gives me the shivers
yeah......demerol is really good. but then again, the pain from the myelogram was pretty damn high, so im glad they brought in the demerol.

the messed up thing is that when they were putting the needle in my spine.....they tried injecting it about 5 or 6 times before they hit the right spot........right in all the tendons. damn i hate that feeling!!!
Old 08-13-2008, 05:33 AM   #19
What if God Smoked Cannabis
Bassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud of

Bassetdad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Bassetdad Send a message via AIM to Bassetdad Send a message via Yahoo to Bassetdad
Yep.. I had the myelogram procedure done four times times so far! The first time they performed this mid evil test, they told me at the of the end of my torture session that the negatives of my test results were all too foggy because they injected to much dye into my spine. I had to come back the following week & redo the test. Since then, I was asked to participate two other times.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:05 AM   #20
Wife thinks I am done Modding truck
Imrubicon is on a distinguished road

Army: Crash rescue\Medivac
Imrubicon's Tacoma Gallery
Dude I feel for ya .
I just had a epidural for a bad disk in my back .
They inject steroids right next to the spinel shealth and it was very painful .
Worst part was when the doc asked the xray tech to adjust the machine as he kept hitting the bone