LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

New Years Resolution and most thankful for?

Old 12-12-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Talking New Years Resolution and most thankful for?

I know its early but eh

What do you want your new years resolution to be?

AND

What are you MOST thankful for this year?

My near years resolution is

Workout more
stop drinking pop (watched mom go through a kidney stone F THAT!)
Try to curse less
Get my associates degree

I'm most thankful for

My dad came through his open heart surgery and is still here with us
My truck I didnt expect to get it this soon
A house, family, food, the basics.

edit a AWESOME fiancee and a family..... a family that would have my back if the whole world stepped out.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:58 PM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
i dont believe in new years resolutions

im thankful im alive and have food and a truck
Old 12-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #3
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
i dont believe in new years resolutions

im thankful im alive and have food and a truck

I used to be like that but then I thought well why not try it make myself better a little each year.

Least your thankful for things
Old 12-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #4
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Resolution: Stay away from nicotine (in all forms -- cigs and dip/chew).

Thankful for: Health and well-being of my loved ones, and myself.

Resolution 2: Spend less $ on my truck.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:52 PM   #5
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
I used to be like that but then I thought well why not try it make myself better a little each year.

Least your thankful for things
I'm too goal oriented to believe that suddenly one day you can just will yourself to change an aspect of your life. Not saying new year resolutions are bad to the many people that are going to try and follow them, they just don't work for me and I would assume many other people. Instead I figure out a long term goal and setup short term goals to get there. But yeah enough about that pessimistic crap
Old 12-19-2010, 10:53 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkeith747 View Post
Resolution: Stay away from nicotine (in all forms -- cigs and dip/chew).

Thankful for: Health and well-being of my loved ones, and myself.

Resolution 2: Spend less $ on my truck.
I hope you dont follow through with number two...