Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

My son is graduating!

Old 08-13-2008, 05:52 AM   #1
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
My son is graduating!

Well, I'll be off of TacomaWorld until at least Friday. My son is graduating from Army Basic Training in Missouri. I'm going up there tonight and spend the next three days with him and watch him graduate. I haven't told him that his grandpa has passed yet. He's going to be very upset. But I wanted him to finish without any distractions. I'll see ya'll in a bit.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:54 AM   #2
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Have fun dude, you and your family will be in all of our thoughts
Old 08-13-2008, 06:06 AM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
have fun while ur out there. and good call on holding back on the info until afterwards. he had enough shit to worry about w/o having to try and handle that as well. and why didnt he go to Ft. Jackson or somewhere in GA? i know there has to be some place closer to FL than there
Old 08-13-2008, 06:21 AM   #4
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
have fun while ur out there. and good call on holding back on the info until afterwards. he had enough shit to worry about w/o having to try and handle that as well. and why didnt he go to Ft. Jackson or somewhere in GA? i know there has to be some place closer to FL than there
I guess they send you to the same place your tech school will be. He will be a Combat Engineer after he graduates High School Next Year and that's where their school is.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:30 AM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

at least he's knocking a year off his 8 year total commitment while he's still in high school...smart move
Old 08-13-2008, 06:59 AM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
congrats for you son Jim!!! we'll be thinking about ya when ya tell him about his grandpa.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:03 AM   #7
Wife thinks I am done Modding truck
Imrubicon is on a distinguished road

Army: Crash rescue\Medivac
Imrubicon's Tacoma Gallery
I thank your son for his service.
I also spent some time in Ft. lost in the woods
Old 08-13-2008, 07:29 AM   #8
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
HOOAH for your son's achievement! I'm sure you are very proud of him!

As far as the sad news you will share with your son, I don't really know what to say. There will be many here thinking of you as well as your dad's legacy to give you strength. My prayers are with you on your trip Missileman
Old 08-13-2008, 08:28 AM   #9
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats to your Son Jim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imrubicon View Post
I thank your son for his service.
I also spent some time in Ft. lost in the woods
My sister did basic in Ft Leonard wood.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:30 AM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Well, I'll be off of TacomaWorld until at least Friday. My son is graduating from Army Basic Training in Missouri. I'm going up there tonight and spend the next three days with him and watch him graduate. I haven't told him that his grandpa has passed yet. He's going to be very upset. But I wanted him to finish without any distractions. I'll see ya'll in a bit.
i also forgot to mention that ur an old bastard!!! haha
Old 08-13-2008, 08:32 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i also forgot to mention that ur an old bastard!!! haha
Thanks ya'll for the kind words!
Hodge, that's old "CRUSTY" bastard.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:30 PM   #12
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
Ft. Leonard Wood?...My old Alma mater.

Congrats to your son (and his Pop, the old crusty bastard)