Banned
YoYo_32757 will become famous soon enough
YoYo_32757's Tacoma Gallery
Bigfoot has been found !!!!

b
Old 08-14-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
Ranger08 will become famous soon enough
Ranger08's Tacoma Gallery
That's why I pack a 7mm when hunting. Ya never know!!!!!!!!! I remember the first time BigFoot was seenby Pat Patterson back in the 70's. What a video!
Old 08-14-2008, 05:57 PM   #3
Saidi it was a man in a Ape suite. Sure did look real. I remember seeing the video after watching the movie Jerama Johnson. Long time ago.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:01 PM   #4
Sure would scare the hell out of you walking out of the woods about dusk. Bad situation with the smell of gun powder.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:04 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYo_32757 View Post
Bet if I get him with that Marlin 30-30....I can fit him in the back of my tacoma!
same here.....the .30/.30, or the .270!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 09:28 PM   #7
Hwy61 is on a distinguished road
Hwy61's Tacoma Gallery
looks like a bad Holloween costume. if tru however, im glad i can finally go camping and not have my beef jerky come up missing the next morning
Old 08-15-2008, 09:28 AM   #8
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
its a hoax. they wont even let anyone examine the body, they are just providing pics and DNA. if it was real they would let someone with a decent reputation look at the body. not just another big foot freak
Old 08-15-2008, 05:44 PM   #9
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah! We were just talking about that. Did they ever prove or disprove that video?
One group took the film and used a computer to stabilize the image to make it easier to look at. When you look at it, it looks like some guy in a monkey suit walking through the woods:
http://www.bigfootencounters.com/files/mk_davis_pgf.gif
Old 08-15-2008, 05:48 PM   #10
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
same here.....the .30/.30, or the .270!!!
Or my bare hands and a buck knife.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:52 PM   #11
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
its a hoax. they wont even let anyone examine the body, they are just providing pics and DNA. if it was real they would let someone with a decent reputation look at the body. not just another big foot freak
I agree. Why put it in the hands of some bigfoot hack. Biscardi has a reputation for frauds. See the section "History Repeats"
Old 08-15-2008, 08:59 PM   #12
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
They did the tests and it turned out to be human and opossum DNA.
Old 08-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #13
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
i cant believe stupid shit like that even makes the news
Old 08-19-2008, 09:04 AM   #14

What a surprise, it's fake.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406101,00.html

I like the last line in the article:
"At this time action is being instigated against the perpetrators of this fraud," Kulls writes on Biscardi's Web site. "On behalf of myself I can say with certainty Matthew Whitton and Ricky Dyer [are] not the best Bigfoot trackers in the world!"

Apparently, neither are you, Tom.
Old 08-19-2008, 01:50 PM   #15
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Well they sure did have the news crews running around. What a bunch of hicks!
Old 08-19-2008, 02:15 PM   #16
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know! But if it were lesbian bigfoots....I'd probably download the video 20 times!

Not sure if I should be disgusted or intrigued by that comment.....
Old 08-19-2008, 02:29 PM   #17
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL....
Now that I look at it....I can see how that can be misinterpreted.I know where I ment the focus to be.......
Seemed pretty cut and dry.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:19 PM   #18

This is funny. Biscardi is going to sue for fraud. Funny because he did a similar thing on his website in 2005.
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...istId=playlist