Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Linkin Park LIVE??

Old 12-20-2010, 05:30 PM   #1
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Linkin Park LIVE??

Hey TW people!! I was just curios to see if anyone has seen Linkin Park live in concert?? I got tickets to see them in Salt Lake February 25th at Energy Solutions where the Jazz play. I was there last week to watch the Jazz vs. Magics game. Great venue!! They are pretty much my favorite band cause they are from my neck of the woods where I grew up.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:45 PM   #2
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
saw them a long time ago when they had decent stuff. They put on a good how. I cant get in to the newer stuff though. just isn't the same.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:46 PM   #3
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
never really been a fan, i liked "one step closer," and that was about it..x2 on not being into the new stuff
Old 12-20-2010, 05:46 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
saw them a long time ago when they had decent stuff. They put on a good how. I cant get in to the newer stuff though. just isn't the same.
Yeah there newest album took some getting used to but I really like it! Their older stuff was kinda all the same sounding in a certain way. Well its good to know they put on a good show, I figured they would. Wanted to see them live ever since they came out so I'm stoked to finally get too!!
Old 12-20-2010, 05:47 PM   #5
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
they were good like 8 years ago. they suck now. have fun at the show
Old 12-20-2010, 05:49 PM   #6
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Yeah there newest album took some getting used to but I really like it! Their older stuff was kinda all the same sounding in a certain way. Well its good to know they put on a good show, I figured they would. Wanted to see them live ever since they came out so I'm stoked to finally get too!!
yeah. i guess the newest one is a love it/hate it cd. I just cant get in to it. I am sure you will have a good time at the concert though.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:51 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
they were good like 8 years ago. they suck now. have fun at the show
Oh dont hate on LP bro!! haha
Quote:
yeah. i guess the newest one is a love it/hate it cd. I just cant get in to it. I am sure you will have a good time at the concert though.
Yeah thats true on there newest, love/hate it. But I love it!!
Old 12-20-2010, 06:14 PM   #8
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Linkin Park is good but you're going to see The Prodigy!!!!!!! color me green with envy.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:03 PM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
Linkin Park is good but you're going to see The Prodigy!!!!!!! color me green with envy.
Oh nice!!! Yeah I didnt see who was opening for them! Prodigy rocks!
Old 12-20-2010, 07:16 PM   #10
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Yea, I saw them probably 6 years ago now. Was pretty cool. Not the best, not the worst. Worth going to...
Old 12-20-2010, 07:39 PM   #12
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
06RedComa's Tacoma Gallery
I thought they sounded really good, a lot closer to their CDs then most bands I have seen.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:40 PM   #13

Firefighter:
hell if prodigy is opening for them, that alone is worth it!
Old 12-20-2010, 09:18 PM   #14
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

X1
Old 12-21-2010, 12:06 AM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
X1
Yeah like I said, I didnt know Prodigy was gonna be there as well!!!
Old 12-21-2010, 12:38 AM   #16
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
The only Linkin Park song I've heard and didn't like was "My December". I hate people though, so I'd never go to a concert.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:05 AM   #17
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I really disliked their last two CD's.

That being said, back during the Hybrid Theory/Metora era, they kicked ass when I saw them.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:17 AM   #18
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Saw them for the first time during their Projekt Revolution tour. They were awesome live. Saw them play again at the Transformers 2 premier.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:05 AM   #19
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
Projekt Revolution tour with Less than Jake, The Used, Snoop, and Korn. Saw them for a 2nd time back in October in Stuttgart Germany.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:47 AM   #20
ImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud of
ImthePrez's Tacoma Gallery
I saw them in Nashville,TN...they came with POD, Story of the year, and Hoobastank...amazing!