View Poll Results: More fuel minded cars/trucks by 2012
raise gas prices! 4 20.00%
keep gas prices the same 3 15.00%
kill the american economy for SUV's 1 5.00%
just a bunch of crap 12 60.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2010, 11:56 AM   #1
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
desertdude59's Tacoma Gallery
Americans using less gas????

http://www.kesq.com/automotive/26196705/detail.html
Old 12-21-2010, 12:03 PM   #2
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think gas prices will just get driven higher due to lower useage to make up for the loss in $$$$$$$$$
Old 12-21-2010, 12:06 PM   #3
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
I honestly think gas could be alot cheaper. But the american people are just accepting the fact that its high, so the oil companys are just raking in the money.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:09 PM   #4
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
I honestly think gas could be alot cheaper. But the american people are just accepting the fact that its high, so the oil companys are just raking in the money.
true
Old 12-21-2010, 12:12 PM   #5
Buckeye Member
cc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HT1st Class
Name: Chas
cc350's Tacoma Gallery
It's all just a bad economy, but they will kill our wallets for sake of profit!
Old 12-21-2010, 12:40 PM   #6
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Pretty soon we will have to drive scooters so we can make it around. The family vehicle will be a thing of the past because all the greenies cant have kids so they are pissed! lol
Old 12-21-2010, 12:45 PM   #7
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
i dont drive as much in the winter, but in the summers often will do 400 mi or more in a weekend
Old 12-21-2010, 12:49 PM   #8
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes. very true. What I dont understand and probably never will is why gas prices one day will be 2.50 but the next be 2.99. how the F@*K can they jump that much in one day!?!
Old 12-21-2010, 12:52 PM   #9
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdude59 View Post
Pretty soon we will have to drive scooters so we can make it around. The family vehicle will be a thing of the past because all the greenies cant have kids so they are pissed! lol
i actually wouldn't mind this. I would feel safer riding a motorcycle again because more people are on 2 wheeled vehicles. I haven't gotten back on a bike because people just cant drive.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:09 PM   #10
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didnt look at the link yet, but gotta mention this.
I think Oil and gas companies get a bad rep because we literally SEE those prices posted on every corner. You cant get away from it. We see gas go up in cost every few days and we think we're being robbed. (we probably are, but bear w/ me here) So what about other industries whose (net) profit margins are equal to or greater than that of the oil companies? Why arent people screaming at google, apple, verizon, and other tech industries for draining our wallets? I'm sure you could find numerous industries who are making a killing right now. Remember, You have the option to drive a more fuel efficient vehicle (or a bicycle ).
Old 12-21-2010, 01:21 PM   #11
Trucker
503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
503TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
I think Oil and gas companies get a bad rep because we literally SEE those prices posted on every corner. You cant get away from it. We see gas go up in cost every few days and we think we're being robbed. (we probably are, but bear w/ me here) So what about other industries whose (net) profit margins are equal to or greater than that of the oil companies? Why arent people screaming at google, apple, verizon, and other tech industries for draining our wallets? I'm sure you could find numerous industries who are making a killing right now. Remember, You have the option to drive a more fuel efficient vehicle (or a bicycle ).

As I agree with you in some parts, I don't think it's the same to compare Gasoline Prices and greedy oil companies vs. Google.??
Old 12-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #12

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Read post #2. I wasn't kidding these guys are the reasons. Our local union pension has some money in petro futures. The market became so volatile that everyone is now trading and speculating where they normally wouldn't thus screwing everyone.

Demand is low, but yet prices rise....yea makes perfect sense to me
of course it makes sense! why wouldn't it!?!?!

this is really the only reason keeping me from owning a taco. gas... otherwise, if it weren't for that, I would have plenty of money
Old 12-22-2010, 12:56 PM   #13
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Gas is already to much here, it kills me. $3.50/ gallon. It's gonna be like a few years ago when it was in the 4 dollar range again.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:09 PM   #14
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdude59 View Post
I think gas prices will just get driven higher due to lower useage to make up for the loss in $$$$$$$$$
But then when people do start driving more they raise the price for supply and demand. we never win.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:12 PM   #15
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
I dont think people care as much about google/apple/verizon etc because if i cant afford an ipod or a new cell phone i simply dont buy it. Gas on the other hand I need to buy or I cant get to work. If gas doubles tomorrow I still have to get to and from work. So they have us by the balls. Our gov (and US gov too) dont help the situation by adding an incredible amount of taxes to the fuel we need every day to drive and heat our homes.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:44 PM   #16
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Supplies up, demand down, fuck us anyway. Always some bullshit reason to raise prices and other bullshit reasons to never lower it.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:20 PM   #17
CRAZY 4WHEELER

it around $3.30 a gallon here