Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Do you like beer?

View Poll Results: Do you F**King like beer?
yep 26 7.51%
yeah 31 8.96%
hell yeah 186 53.76%
only when I'm awake 76 21.97%
yes 27 7.80%
Voters: 346. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2008, 12:24 PM   #1
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Do you like beer?

Do you like beer?
Old 08-15-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
Before I was consumed by spending money on my truck and cared less about my weight I would go out of my way to try as many new brews as possible. Stouts and porters is where it's at.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:42 PM   #3
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Beer is more than a hoobby. It is a calling....

I picked up a couple new ones (to me) this week. Both were aged in oak barrels.

Edinburgh Ale from Scotland which was slightly skunked (damned clear bottles) but otherwise very good with a very scotch like flavor.

Samael's from the Avery Brewing Co is the other. It's another of their extreme high gravity beers. It's 8 bucks for a 12 oz bottle but I'm expecting it's as amazing as Avery's other over the top beers. I'll be tasting it next time I get together with some friends who appreciate good brew.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:42 PM   #4
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Pilsners and Ales.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:43 PM   #5
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody ever try Magic Hat Beer?
Old 08-15-2008, 12:44 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hooray.....beer!!!!
Old 08-15-2008, 12:45 PM   #7
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Mexican beer.....mmmm
and i also like some stuff called fransiskaner..... and guiness of course..... in special ocassions....
Old 08-15-2008, 12:49 PM   #10
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

mmm beer
Attached Thumbnails
Do you like beer?-180px-duff.jpg  
Old 08-15-2008, 12:53 PM   #11
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
Anybody ever try Magic Hat Beer?
Number 7, Number 9, Blind Faith, Fat Angel, Jink, Braggot and several others I can't remember at the moment.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:04 PM   #12
Revived and BACK baby!

joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Every time we go thru Delaware, I have to pick up atleast 4 cases of #9.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:31 PM   #13
hail-bop Command is on a distinguished road

hail-bop Command's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
Do you like beer?
When I have enough...
Old 08-15-2008, 01:31 PM   #14
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Kind of a dumb question, but hell yes I love beer!!!
Old 08-15-2008, 01:41 PM   #15
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Wait, no one drinks domestic?
Old 08-15-2008, 01:46 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Closest I usually get is Sam Adams.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:01 PM   #17
My other ride has sails

Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Magic hat and Avery are both domestic..... Or are you refering to "American Lagers" like Budwieser, Miller and Coors?
Old 08-15-2008, 02:17 PM   #18
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
yes
Old 08-15-2008, 03:24 PM   #19

Between yep, yah, and yes

??What kind of beer guy are you??

I'm so confused. Thanks Klown!