Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Who is tcBob

Old 09-09-2006, 11:55 AM   #1
Turbonator
tour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shedtour4fun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tour4fun's Tacoma Gallery
Who is tcBob

I think we all want to know who's site this is . Tell us about why you started this site and what your goals with it are ?
Old 09-09-2006, 12:07 PM   #2
not_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shednot_the_moth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

not_the_moth's Tacoma Gallery
yeah I would be interested to know if it's someone that we all already know
Old 09-09-2006, 12:57 PM   #3
mazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud ofmazutoytaco has much to be proud of

mazutoytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah let's get to know tcbob.
Old 09-10-2006, 07:54 PM   #4
97minitaco is on a distinguished road
97minitaco's Tacoma Gallery
So you gonna tell us who tcbob is tcbob?
Old 09-11-2006, 04:18 AM   #5
Tukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud of

Tukohmah's Tacoma Gallery
tcBob? is it for your scion? tc?
Old 09-11-2006, 02:39 PM   #6
flatboy will become famous soon enough
flatboy's Tacoma Gallery
I'd make you guys work a little harder before I told you who I was.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:01 PM   #7
Banned
tacomaclay is on a distinguished road
tacomaclay's Tacoma Gallery
tcbob is one smart cookie you guys he as an answer for every I think.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:39 AM   #8
reid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reid's Tacoma Gallery
I think I met him once, he was about 3 feet tall, he was green, and he had pointy ears. He had answers to every question I asked him.

Drove a Tacoma he did.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:41 AM   #9
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by reid View Post
I think I met him once, he was about 3 feet tall, he was green, and he had pointy ears. He had answers to every question I asked him.

Drove a Tacoma he did.
No you got it all wrong, tcBob is over 8 feet tall, i once saw him drink a barrel of whiskey and pull down the mightiest oak in the forest with his bare hands. I've heard tell that he has the hairiest back of any man alive. They say he has the very first 2nd generation tacoma ever made....
Old 08-30-2007, 10:30 AM   #10
reid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reid's Tacoma Gallery
Oh him... we were all healing people with our minds and going over our plan for world peace and I guess I mixed them up.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:56 PM   #11
Banned
tacomaclay is on a distinguished road
tacomaclay's Tacoma Gallery
I think tcBob is related to spongebob.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:01 AM   #12
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Me thinks, tcBob is a hot but shy single white female trolling for the-rough-and-tough-bad-boy type of men in Tacoma's for one night stands with no strings attached. Probably a border line cougar.

For those who think a Cougar is a big fat hairy mountain pussy, check this out. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cougar
Old 08-31-2007, 09:21 AM   #14
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
tcBob is just a figment of our imagination....
Old 08-31-2007, 10:00 AM   #15
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
I didnt know tcBob was a woman, i guess i need to start hitting on her then....
Old 08-31-2007, 10:24 AM   #16
Ultimate Member
SLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to behold

SLOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I am tcbob's enraged sense of rejection.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:41 AM   #17

nd's Tacoma Gallery
I think its time to rename this thread to "The Legend of TcBob"
Old 08-31-2007, 12:02 PM   #18

reid's Tacoma Gallery
If Themaster is right I have met tcbob a couple of times. Usually late after the bar closes.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:27 AM   #20
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
TcBob =