Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

wtf?! bartering 'massages' on craigslist

Old 08-16-2008, 06:31 PM   #1
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
wtf?! bartering 'massages' on craigslist

ha ha- while putting my truck box on craigslist today, i got curious and looked at the 'free' stuff (mostly a bunch of shit furniture and sad sad dogs)
and the 'bartering' section...thinking, y'know, i might can trade art service for automotive service, or tattoos, or something.

well, it's not 'bartertown', unfortunately.
the first listing was
computer services for massage' where a guy was offering tech service for a 'deep tissue' massage. female masseuse only.

further down the line was a masseuse offering service for computer tech! those two should totally hook up!
as i scrolled down farther , it became obvious that 'massage' meant something else,
as there were tons of guys offering computer, welding, yardwork, furniture repair, etc in exchange for 'full' massages. in some cases it said 'open mind a plus'
there was even a masseuse looking for a masseuse!

this is in my town. good god. we're like in the fifties where people are using code words to fuck around. why don't they just go into the relationship section?
i don't even want to go in there for a laugh ...

fuck, i'm afraid now that 'new truck toolbox' may be code for 'i'm new at this up the ass stuff'

anybody else got any creepy craigslist stories?
Old 08-16-2008, 06:45 PM   #2
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombot View Post
There was one on Anchorage's Craigslist. Something along the lines of "free love handles for sale. Nobody's putting them to good use."
Old 08-16-2008, 07:05 PM   #3
Banned
YoYo_32757 will become famous soon enough
YoYo_32757's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombot View Post
ha ha- while putting my truck box on craigslist today, i got curious and looked at the 'free' stuff (mostly a bunch of shit furniture and sad sad dogs)
and the 'bartering' section...thinking, y'know, i might can trade art service for automotive service, or tattoos, or something.

well, it's not 'bartertown', unfortunately.
the first listing was
computer services for massage' where a guy was offering tech service for a 'deep tissue' massage. female masseuse only.

further down the line was a masseuse offering service for computer tech! those two should totally hook up!
as i scrolled down farther , it became obvious that 'massage' meant something else,
as there were tons of guys offering computer, welding, yardwork, furniture repair, etc in exchange for 'full' massages. in some cases it said 'open mind a plus'
there was even a masseuse looking for a masseuse!

this is in my town. good god. we're like in the fifties where people are using code words to fuck around. why don't they just go into the relationship section?
i don't even want to go in there for a laugh ...

fuck, i'm afraid now that 'new truck toolbox' may be code for 'i'm new at this up the ass stuff'

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUDE...that is so funny.....!!!!
Hope you don't get an offer for a tool......in your box! LOL!!!!!
Old 08-16-2008, 07:25 PM   #4
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
thats hilarious
Old 08-17-2008, 07:50 PM   #5
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
hookers on there too.
Old 08-17-2008, 08:28 PM   #6
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Craigslist - Not bartering

Under theraputic section.

Natural Beauties want to serve you

Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-08-16, 6:27PM EDT

Enjoy great hands in all the places you've neglected
4 hand/2 hand available in Buckhead tonight
Indugle yourself
call for details 404.593.1305

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • License info: Unlicensed

PostingID: 799840870
Old 08-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #7
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is funny! Best of craigslist

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/all/
Old 08-17-2008, 08:50 PM   #8
Lord of Tomfoolery

Here is a good one.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sdo/746470334.html

OR

Now here is a true basketball fan!
trade my hot wife for 2 celts tickets!

Date: 2008-06-07, 10:45AM EDT

trade 1 night with my wife shes 5-4 105 brown hair eyes great body tanned toned very pretty girl 1 night all safe and normal stuff dinner movie drinks no drugs or crazy requests serious replies only must reply with a picture to be considered please normal guys only

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 711061927

OR

For Sale—One (1) Wife, slightly used, 1964 Model

Date: 2008-04-14, 2:09AM PDT

Needs muffler, as it is currently VERY LOUD. Intake valve is stuck in the open position.

Rear end needs major overhaul. A crack there has grown monstrously large.

Needs re-wiring—Many wires are currently crossed.

Lots of little dings in the body, which have been covered up with too much paint in a
failed effort at camouflaging them.

Needs re-upholstering—Carpet has turned a dingy gray.

Needs front-end work--Headlights are too close to the ground, and fenders are too far apart.

May not pass emissions test, as it currently produces foul clouds of malodorous gases on a regular basis,

Heater works great. Hot air is never in short supply..

Asking $500 or trade for 1984 model.

PostingID: 641609489
Old 08-17-2008, 10:45 PM   #9
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
The hookers ask for roses so be sly.

They say, they like 10 roses. Meaning a certain dollar amount for their services.