Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Those neat signatures

Old 08-16-2008, 07:05 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
post a request in the signature thread. one of the photoshop geniuses there should be able to whip up a good one...
Old 08-16-2008, 07:08 PM   #4
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
ask piercedtiger or 07tacoark. theres a few more that will make it for you.
check this link
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...e-banners.html
Old 08-16-2008, 08:13 PM   #5
Okkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to behold

Okkine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
post a request in the signature thread. one of the photoshop geniuses there should be able to whip up a good one...
Or if you're a do-it-yourselfer, you can download a demo copy of Photoshop.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
Old 08-16-2008, 08:24 PM   #6
Johnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to allJohnson8537 is a name known to all

Johnson8537's Tacoma Gallery
What are you lookign for in a signature... I have done a few...

PM me if you need some help...
Old 08-17-2008, 01:30 PM   #7
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYo_32757 View Post
I guess something cool... that says me. Doesn't have to be award winning,but maybe something with my taco and my Honda TRX. I dunno.....I'm up for suggestions.
Post some pictures in your gallery or online so the artists have something to work with. Action shots would probably make the best banners. If you have any unusual hobbies, those can be worked in too. The more they know about you, the better the result will be. I just cropped a photo of a ride in the Anza Borrego desert for mine. I used Paint.net to set the color to sepia.