Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Phoenix, Las Vegas, HEAT???

Old 08-17-2008, 01:18 PM   #1
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

rpoint16's Tacoma Gallery
Phoenix, Las Vegas, HEAT???

I'm building a bigger storage shed on the west side of my house (tuffshed type). I will be able to store more garage stuff in it.

Will items like coolers, lawnchairs, sleeping bags (wrapped n bags), etc.. warp or deterioate from the long term heat?

What items do you store in your shed?

Old shed pic:
Attached Thumbnails
Phoenix, Las Vegas, HEAT???-p1010005.jpg  
Old 08-17-2008, 03:20 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpoint16 View Post
I'm building a bigger storage shed on the west side of my house (tuffshed type). I will be able to store more garage stuff in it.

Will items like coolers, lawnchairs, sleeping bags (wrapped n bags), etc.. warp or deterioate from the long term heat?

What items do you store in your shed?

Old shed pic:
I havent had any heat related problems with anything I have in storage. You should be fine.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:21 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Here in Crapchester we don't get the heat like y'all do, it hit 80 today with lots of humidity, most stuff I have stays O.K. wherever I store it.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:38 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Here in Crapchester we don't get the heat like y'all do, it hit 80 today with lots of humidity, most stuff I have stays O.K. wherever I store it.
Must be nice. It only hits 80* in my house.