Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I think I'm gonna get my A** kicked....

Old 08-18-2008, 07:35 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm gonna get my A** kicked....

For those that have followed the "Horn" thread, I finished the "Horn Mod" on my buddies truck. It is switched off for now, but Sat. is his kids B-day, at which time Im gonna switch it "ON". I had tears running down my face when I finished, as I was laughing SO F'ING HARD!!!! WHen he hits the brakes his horn is gonna go off! And when he came back to town, he was talking to me about how stressed he is about work!.......LMAO!!!!!

Just had to let it out!....
Old 08-18-2008, 07:58 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by branct06 View Post
i have always wanted to know how to do that!!! how do u wire it up???
I mounted the horn in the recess of the rear bumper with double sided tape. Ran the + to the driver side rear brake + and the - to a switch, then to one of the bolts on his frame.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:06 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
That's so cruel.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:09 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
I can't stop laughing just thinking about that. I wish I could be there to see the look on his face... Priceless!
I dont want to be ANYWARE near him when this happens!!! LMAO!!! He is 6'4" and 270lbs. Went to College on a Rugby scolarship. Now, Im not a chicken, but Im not stupid. I want to video it, but My camera ( I found as I also wanted to video the install) is broken, and I dont know how to fix it.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:13 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
awesome work as always chris!!! you really need to get a video of it and post it here so we can see the dudes reaction!!!! gotta be hilarious bro!!
Old 08-18-2008, 08:15 PM   #9

Oh, I forgot to mention, this is the horn I installed:
http://www.partsamerica.com/productd...egoryCode=3074
Old 08-18-2008, 08:17 PM   #10
Banned
YoYo_32757 will become famous soon enough
YoYo_32757's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I dont want to be ANYWARE near him when this happens!!! LMAO!!! He is 6'4" and 270lbs. Went to College on a Rugby scolarship. Now, Im not a chicken, but Im not stupid. I want to video it, but My camera ( I found as I also wanted to video the install) is broken, and I dont know how to fix it.

Actually chris.....at the time, I'd hate to be in the car behind him. That person is going to need a good set of diapers!!!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 08:25 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYo_32757 View Post
Actually chris.....at the time, I'd hate to be in the car behind him. That person is going to need a good set of diapers!!!!!
LOL!!!

Im working on a plan right now in which I'm gonna go to the Party with my Wife driveing her car, and Im gonna be driveing a neighbors car. As I get to his house, Im gonna park my neighbors car down the street, hop in my Wifes car, so He thinks we drove together. Im gonna flip the switch when we get there. When we leave, she can drop me off at the other car and continue home. Im gonna call him and tell him that I need help as her car just died. I will be ready to follow and watch as he leaves to go "Help" us.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:26 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL!!!

Im working on a plan right now in which I'm gonna go to the Party with my Wife driveing her car, and Im gonna be driveing a neighbors car. As I get to his house, Im gonna park my neighbors car down the street, hop in my Wifes car, so He thinks we drove together. Im gonna flip the switch when we get there. When we leave, she can drop me off at the other car and continue home. Im gonna call him and tell him that I need help as her car just died. I will be ready to follow and watch as he leaves to go "Help" us.
good plan boss!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 08:42 PM   #13
Banned
Quote:
LOL!!!

Sneaky little s**t aren't you!
GOOD JOB!
Old 08-18-2008, 08:56 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYo_32757 View Post
Sneaky little s**t aren't you!
GOOD JOB!
Old 08-19-2008, 06:00 AM   #15
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
The plan,the set up. Undercover tail car.lol,Chris,you have to get this on film and share it w/us.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:14 AM   #16
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
you da man Chris. been nice knowin ya
Old 08-19-2008, 07:27 AM   #18
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Well that's our pal Chris I'm feelin lucky that I live a state away
Old 08-19-2008, 05:12 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Well that's our pal Chris I'm feelin lucky that I live a state away
Ah, so you feel safe?
Old 08-19-2008, 05:15 PM   #20
Banned
Quote:
Ah, so you feel safe?
LOL.....
chris has friends in low......and high......well, all places......