Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How many rep points...

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 01:02 PM   #1
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
How many rep points...

...is one greenie worth?

Old 08-19-2008, 01:06 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
100, I think.

Once you get to the bright green ones, they are like 150 or 200 I think.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:13 PM   #3
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
100, I think.

Once you get to the bright green ones, they are like 150 or 200 I think.
Only 7 more points...

Help, anyone?

Old 08-19-2008, 01:14 PM   #4
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
ill give u some rep

Old 08-19-2008, 01:38 PM   #5
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, a rep whore thread!!

These are my favorite types of threads.

Yeah, I'll give you some rep.

EDIT: Sorry I can't give out any more reps for 24 hours. I think the the way the system is set up, I can still receive rep though.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:42 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i gave ya a little!! yep....just for the hell of it!

Old 08-19-2008, 01:43 PM   #7
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yup i got two greenies as well. im all out anyway at least for 24 hours.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:44 PM   #8
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
everybody in this thread is getting rep.
Sweet!! Thanks!! I would give you some, but I'm all out. I'll hit you up when I get some more.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:45 PM   #9
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah i just ran out after 2 peoples worth.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:46 PM   #10
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the pheonix cadet now has two bars, congrats, now u rep everyone back for giving u rep

Old 08-19-2008, 01:46 PM   #11
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood.
mudduck will become famous soon enough

mudduck's Tacoma Gallery
word on the street is this is the place to be for some rep.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:47 PM   #12

yeah im all out though. ya know, give a little to get a little.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:48 PM   #13
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is a trip LOL.

We're not allowed to ask for rep, but people still do LMFAO

Not me though, my day's of rep whoring are over with.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:49 PM   #14

yeah but hints dont count

Old 08-19-2008, 01:50 PM   #15
Tuned By Gadget

beastly check ur user cp. i gotcha covered!

Old 08-19-2008, 01:50 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
This thread is a trip LOL.

We're not allowed to ask for rep, but people still do LMFAO

Not me though, my day's of rep whoring are over with.
yep.....i dont rep whore either. kinda goofy if ya ask me. but....i do hand rep out on occasion.....like now. hell....he needed another couple of reps to get past one greenie. other than that.....i had said we should start the rep thing over.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:51 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
beastly check ur user cp. i gotcha covered!
hey thanks man.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:52 PM   #18
Tuned By Gadget

everyone is a whore in some kind of way, hehe did that sound right?

Old 08-19-2008, 01:52 PM   #19
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I will shut this thread down if there is even a hint at rep whoring
I hear ya man!! I tried to tell these guys that it's not allowed.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:55 PM   #20
Tuned By Gadget

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
everyone is now banned
BUsted

Closed Thread