Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Holy Hell... Panic

Old 08-19-2008, 08:16 PM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Holy Hell... Panic

Today, I went to Walmart. I was in need of some food and toothpaste. When I'm there I see the entire parking lot is full of people, which is highly unusual. I get inside and all hell is breaking loose. All canned foods are almost gone, and they are completely out of bottled water. I ended up having to wait like 20 mins to check out. I've never been to such a fulll Walmart. People are buying all the camping stuff, generators, gas cans, canned food, water, everything.

At like 9:30 this evening I decided to go get some gas in my truck cause I'm out and I had to be somewhere Tomorrow Morning. Well I get to my local Shell and every single pump there is busy, except for one. So I go to get gas and the damn machine stops at 20 cents. The same happens with everybody there. So I go inside to find out WTF is going on and am told to buy Premium by the Manager because they are selling it for the price of regular because they are out of everything else. I go outside to fill up and I notice that EVERYBODY there is filling up every gas can they own talking about Fay and whatnot. I then find out that the local Gate and some other gas stations are completely out of gas. Well I went home and grabbed our gascans and went back to fill up and my Dad went an filled his Camry up. I got home around 11 with 12 gallons of gas in the bed of my truck and full tank of premium. Everybody I know is filling up. We are supposed to get like 12" of rain in the next few days cause of the storm. Gonna be an interesting week. School also is probably gonna be closed Friday, so I get a longer summer.

Oh yeah, I got a full tank (from empty) of Premium for like $70 Today.

I hope that was coherent, I've had a long day.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:22 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
you oughtta see the walmart here on black friday!!!!! holy shit.....i'll never go there on that day again!!!! utter bullshit chaos man!!!
Old 08-19-2008, 08:22 PM   #3
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
I love being landlocked. Hurricanes must suck, ehh?
Old 08-19-2008, 08:24 PM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
I love being landlocked. Hurricanes must suck, ehh?
hurricane hugo was a bastard back in 89!!! that tore alotta shit up!!
Old 08-19-2008, 08:24 PM   #5
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
you oughtta see the walmart here on black friday!!!!! holy shit.....i'll never go there on that day again!!!! utter bullshit chaos man!!!
Wallmart is nuts on Black Friday here too. I think Target is worse...
Old 08-19-2008, 08:24 PM   #6
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hurricane hugo was a bastard back in 89!!! that tore alotta shit up!!
Hahah, 89... I was still an accident in the process!
Old 08-19-2008, 08:25 PM   #7

Quote:
Hahah, 89... I was still an accident in the process!
........youngin!!!! i was 10!!!
Old 08-19-2008, 08:27 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i turned 7 the day hugo was formed over near africa
Old 08-19-2008, 08:27 PM   #9
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
yessir... I missed all the good shit of the 80s, mostly the wicked mullet.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:29 PM   #10

Quote:
yessir... I missed all the good shit of the 80s, mostly the wicked mullet.
80's hell!!! i had me one of them there mullets in the 90's!!!
Old 08-19-2008, 08:31 PM   #11
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
How about a camaro? lol
Old 08-19-2008, 08:31 PM   #12
Addicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the rough

Addicted's Tacoma Gallery
I remember seeing Savannah after David hit in 1980. That broke me from ever being curious about what a hurricane can do to a place.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:32 PM   #13

Quote:
How about a camaro? lol
nope.....but i have inherited a 95 firebird.....jet black with leather, since my dad died!!!! sweet ass ride man!!!
Old 08-19-2008, 08:35 PM   #14
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Just wait till Z-Day...
Old 08-19-2008, 08:35 PM   #15
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
sorry about your father... but those are some nice cars! What engine?
Old 08-19-2008, 08:50 PM   #16
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Didn't we all?
Attached Thumbnails
Holy Hell... Panic-27333445_240x240_front.jpg  
Old 08-19-2008, 08:51 PM   #17

Quote:
sorry about your father... but those are some nice cars! What engine?
ls1 baby!!!!!! vette motor!!! that car is friggin fast man!!! auto tho!!
Old 08-19-2008, 09:03 PM   #18
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 08-19-2008, 09:05 PM   #19
Stops Jihad on Contact.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wallmart is nuts on Black Friday here too. I think Target is worse...
Not as bad as Best Buy.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:11 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
very thankfully i am.......i dont have any from back in the day!!!